Subject: sdrangelove.git branch master updated. b91228c19ae45b1fd704c010ae514d61c3c6295f
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:41:36 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  b91228c19ae45b1fd704c010ae514d61c3c6295f (commit)
      from  3b9a7c8cc671757e3b09cbfb08dccebf3ba7e9f1 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=b91228c19ae45b1fd704c010ae514d61c3c6295f

commit b91228c19ae45b1fd704c010ae514d61c3c6295f
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Apr 15 23:41:31 2013 +0200

    gnuradioinput: implement BB bandwidth control

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradiogui.cpp   | 34 ++++++++++++++++
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradiogui.h     |  2 +
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradiogui.ui    | 16 +++++++-
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradioinput.cpp | 52 ++++++++++++++++++-------
 plugins/samplesource/gnuradio/gnuradioinput.h   | 14 +++++--
 5 files changed, 100 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI