Subject: osmocom-bb.git branch, jolly/testing, updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1152-g40ce8b7
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 15:14:54 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, jolly/testing has been updated
       via  40ce8b7c4ddc9f06066fb9a0288d767d482df97c (commit)
      from  4c4f19b04027c655ca4922630057f93b9c4165a7 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit 40ce8b7c4ddc9f06066fb9a0288d767d482df97c
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Nov 3 15:12:00 2011 +0100

    [mobile] Indicate unsupported TS 04.14 test messages in log
    
    There is no support for TS 04.14. A logging message will inidcate this,
    if a tester requests test functions. A STATUS message will be sent
    as it is for for other usupported protocol types received.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm48_mm.c |    5 +++++
 1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack