Subject: openbsc.git branch on-waves/bsc-0.9.14 updated. 0.9.14-220-g7c93219
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:31:08 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, on-waves/bsc-0.9.14 has been updated
       via  7c93219aa388f23882e274cb05ee1fa425177f81 (commit)
       via  11a93b27d3aa4579fc1fcfa5d045970ec25c0c2f (commit)
      from  c035389d6f228e0ce8620903fff8e85c063b553f (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=7c93219aa388f23882e274cb05ee1fa425177f81

commit 7c93219aa388f23882e274cb05ee1fa425177f81
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Nov 11 10:19:37 2013 +0100

    debian: Make a new build to test new gbproxy versions

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=11a93b27d3aa4579fc1fcfa5d045970ec25c0c2f

commit 11a93b27d3aa4579fc1fcfa5d045970ec25c0c2f
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Jun 17 23:34:34 2012 +0800

    Use new external libosmogb and merge gbproxy
    
    This is a huge merge. It cherry-picks the removal of the gbproxy
    and copies the current master of the gbproxy here. The other GPRS
    components are not checked.
    
    This removes the libgb (GPRS NS/BSSGP) code from the openbsc.git
    repository and uses the new version from libosmocore.git instead.
    
    Conflicts:
    	openbsc/configure.ac
    	openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_bssgp.h
    	openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_ns.h
    	openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_ns_frgre.h
    	openbsc/src/Makefile.am
    	openbsc/src/gprs/Makefile.am
    	openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_bssgp.c
    	openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_bssgp_util.c
    	openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_bssgp_vty.c
    	openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_ns.c
    	openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_ns_frgre.c
    	openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_ns_vty.c

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 debian/changelog                        |    3 +-
 openbsc/configure.ac                    |    2 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/Makefile.am     |    4 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gb_proxy.h      |    9 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_bssgp.h    |  232 -------
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_ns.h       |  233 -------
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_ns_frgre.h |    6 -
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_data.h      |   25 -
 openbsc/include/openbsc/signal.h        |   12 -
 openbsc/src/Makefile.am                 |    2 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/Makefile.am            |   10 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/gb_proxy.c             |  539 ++++++++++++++---
 openbsc/src/gprs/gb_proxy_main.c        |   48 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/gb_proxy_vty.c         |   16 +-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_vty.c            |    2 +-
 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_bssgp.c          |  856 --------------------------
 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_bssgp_util.c     |  118 ----
 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_bssgp_vty.c      |  177 ------
 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_ns.c             | 1000 -------------------------------
 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_ns_frgre.c       |  304 ----------
 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_ns_vty.c         |  584 ------------------
 21 files changed, 512 insertions(+), 3670 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_bssgp.h
 delete mode 100644 openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_ns.h
 delete mode 100644 openbsc/include/openbsc/gprs_ns_frgre.h
 delete mode 100644 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_bssgp.c
 delete mode 100644 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_bssgp_util.c
 delete mode 100644 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_bssgp_vty.c
 delete mode 100644 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_ns.c
 delete mode 100644 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_ns_frgre.c
 delete mode 100644 openbsc/src/libgb/gprs_ns_vty.c

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)