Subject: osmocom-docs.git branch master updated. 03922c27507e539b67f2b9a40c2eb6423a00da4a
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 05:50:38 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Docbooks for various parts of Osmocom Base Band".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  7dcfaa2124620a3ea60f79559182a54f3de15543 (commit)

This update discarded existing revisions and left the branch pointing at
a previous point in the repository history.

 * -- * -- N (03922c27507e539b67f2b9a40c2eb6423a00da4a)
            \
             O -- O -- O (7dcfaa2124620a3ea60f79559182a54f3de15543)

The removed revisions are not necessarilly gone - if another reference
still refers to them they will stay in the repository.

No new revisions were added by this update.

Summary of changes:
 README | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Docbooks for various parts of Osmocom Base Band