Subject: osmocom-bb.git branch, jolly/testing, updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1145-g0603262
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 16:33:29 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, jolly/testing has been updated
       via  06032628f01d90428096e5b4a17f9e85b83a416c (commit)
       via  8f1d34d6177e762235f2fcb50de289b86fb8b211 (commit)
       via  eca6db5b08a3f237fc04b8f96e37c26b1efd3072 (commit)
       via  b8e5959ddcbe103afb6ea657290417e8dc13484f (commit)
      from  da473def84a5e5787f898c433d23958f6a9f0328 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit 06032628f01d90428096e5b4a17f9e85b83a416c
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 1 16:29:18 2011 +0100

    [mobile] Mobile will use SMS Service Center Address from SIM
    
    In case the SMS Service Center Address is not set in the config, the
    Address from the SIM card is used. The mobile checks if either one is
    defined, otherwise it will refuse sending SMS.
    
    Since records of SIM are read, this patch includes fixes to talk
    correctly with the SIM client.

commit 8f1d34d6177e762235f2fcb50de289b86fb8b211
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 1 16:28:08 2011 +0100

    [layer23] SIM client now supports reading records correctly

commit eca6db5b08a3f237fc04b8f96e37c26b1efd3072
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 1 16:27:48 2011 +0100

    [LAPDm] Header length fix for UI frames sent on SACCH BTS->MS

commit b8e5959ddcbe103afb6ea657290417e8dc13484f
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 1 16:27:08 2011 +0100

    [layer1] Fixed support of READ RECORD for SIM reader

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/host/layer23/include/osmocom/bb/common/sim.h   |   10 +++
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/gsm411_sms.h |    4 +-
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/settings.h   |    2 +-
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/subscriber.h |    3 +
 src/host/layer23/src/common/sim.c                  |   21 ++++++-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm411_sms.c           |   25 +++++---
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/subscriber.c           |   65 +++++++++++++++----
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/vty_interface.c        |   15 +++--
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/lapdm.c             |    6 +-
 src/target/firmware/apps/layer1/main.c             |    7 ++-
 src/target/firmware/calypso/sim.c                  |    2 +-
 11 files changed, 121 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack