Subject: gr-fosphor.git branch osx_wx updated. 3dd8d534908b470437f14d7df80d800d3b7b2912
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 10:02:22 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GNURadio block for spectrum visualization using GPU".

The branch, osx_wx has been updated
  discards  bb40cfd23bdfbbe4bc4790fd2acab9ab9863d4dd (commit)
       via  3dd8d534908b470437f14d7df80d800d3b7b2912 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (bb40cfd23bdfbbe4bc4790fd2acab9ab9863d4dd)
            \
             N -- N -- N (3dd8d534908b470437f14d7df80d800d3b7b2912)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/gr-fosphor/commit/?id=3dd8d534908b470437f14d7df80d800d3b7b2912

commit 3dd8d534908b470437f14d7df80d800d3b7b2912
Author: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Jan 12 10:48:21 2014 +0100

    gr-fosphor: Introduce a new glctx_update call back to refresh context
    
    This is required for OSX where you need to tell the GL context when resize
    has occured and stuff like that.
    
    Signed-off-by: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include/gnuradio/fosphor/wx_core_sink_c.h |  3 ++-
 lib/base_sink_c_impl.cc                   |  5 +++--
 lib/base_sink_c_impl.h                    |  1 +
 lib/glfw_sink_c_impl.cc                   |  6 ++++++
 lib/glfw_sink_c_impl.h                    |  1 +
 lib/qt_sink_c_impl.cc                     |  6 ++++++
 lib/qt_sink_c_impl.h                      |  1 +
 lib/wx_core_sink_c_impl.cc                | 21 +++++++++++++++++----
 lib/wx_core_sink_c_impl.h                 |  5 ++++-
 python/wx_sink_c.py                       |  6 +++++-
 10 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GNURadio block for spectrum visualization using GPU