Subject: osmocom-bb.git branch, jolly/testing, updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1156-gab96d09
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 10:08:40 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, jolly/testing has been updated
       via  ab96d09d7a21d913d94d73d6ef31cb86f4fccca4 (commit)
       via  f29114d815707c0bf6737685f6b72c0993fd2e94 (commit)
      from  75019ef5dd6c7c7ed98c836f668f957daa000db2 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit ab96d09d7a21d913d94d73d6ef31cb86f4fccca4
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Nov 5 10:05:40 2011 +0100

    [mobile] Adding memory leak debugging
    
    When mobile exits, a list of allocated memory chunks are dumped to
    stderr. This helps to find talloc_free / msgb_free leaks.
    
    During process, a SIGUSR1 or SIGUSR2 can be used to dump currently
    allocated memory chunks.

commit f29114d815707c0bf6737685f6b72c0993fd2e94
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Nov 5 10:04:45 2011 +0100

    [layer23] Flush L1CTL/SAP workqueues when exitting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/host/layer23/src/common/l1l2_interface.c |    1 +
 src/host/layer23/src/common/sap_interface.c  |    1 +
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/main.c           |   42 +++++++++++++++++++++----
 3 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack