Subject: osmocom-bb.git branch jolly/handover updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1764-g1e746d8
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 20:57:09 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, jolly/handover has been updated
       via  1e746d81f64b84ce90a49fb35725e0ef44c73189 (commit)
       via  c5cfd941b400cb955c1cf2cda067c5b338e1b9c8 (commit)
      from  3ac63f371568141820f613634e87704a4fab178f (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/osmocom-bb/commit/?id=1e746d81f64b84ce90a49fb35725e0ef44c73189

commit 1e746d81f64b84ce90a49fb35725e0ef44c73189
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 16 21:55:44 2013 +0100

    fixup 28fe76783315a549997153c26bb83889376e2b22

http://cgit.osmocom.org/osmocom-bb/commit/?id=c5cfd941b400cb955c1cf2cda067c5b338e1b9c8

commit c5cfd941b400cb955c1cf2cda067c5b338e1b9c8
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 16 21:50:37 2013 +0100

    mobile: VTY provides two options to disable neighbor cell measurements
    
    1. "no neighbor-measurement idle": neighbor cell measurement for cell
       re-selection
    2. "no neighbor-measurement dedicated": neighbor cell measurement for
       handover

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 .../layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/settings.h   |  3 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/common/sysinfo.c              |  2 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm322.c               | 19 +++++--
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm48_rr.c             | 13 +++--
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/vty_interface.c        | 65 ++++++++++++++++++----
 5 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack