Subject: osmo-st-msc.git branch master updated. 13478762551a635857b3030493d1db17ad994d21
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 14:31:09 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Smalltalk MSC implementation".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  13478762551a635857b3030493d1db17ad994d21 (commit)
       via  74f873e2195c5c9f504928c7868f8a32be777c09 (commit)
      from  fab3bf3d7ce3f8fd05a83fab3959bb052244bcae (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-msc/commit/?id=13478762551a635857b3030493d1db17ad994d21

commit 13478762551a635857b3030493d1db17ad994d21
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Apr 7 16:25:33 2014 +0200

    auth: Split the authentication code into one file per class

http://cgit.osmocom.org/smalltalk/osmo-st-msc/commit/?id=74f873e2195c5c9f504928c7868f8a32be777c09

commit 74f873e2195c5c9f504928c7868f8a32be777c09
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Apr 7 16:14:41 2014 +0200

    call: Move things around to provide a better structure

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 package.xml                                        |  9 ++-
 .../GSMAuthenticatorBase.st}                       | 91 +---------------------
 .../GSMIdentityAuthenticator.st}                   | 89 +--------------------
 .../auth/GSMNullAuthenticator.st                   | 27 ++++---
 src/call/Extensions.st                             | 71 +++++++++++++++++
 src/{ => call}/GSMMOCall.st                        | 55 +------------
 src/{SIPCall.st => call/SIPMTCall.st}              |  4 +-
 7 files changed, 98 insertions(+), 248 deletions(-)
 copy src/{GSMAuthenticator.st => auth/GSMAuthenticatorBase.st} (50%)
 rename src/{GSMAuthenticator.st => auth/GSMIdentityAuthenticator.st} (53%)
 copy tests/BSCIPAConnectionTest.st => src/auth/GSMNullAuthenticator.st (61%)
 create mode 100644 src/call/Extensions.st
 rename src/{ => call}/GSMMOCall.st (86%)
 rename src/{SIPCall.st => call/SIPMTCall.st} (97%)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Smalltalk MSC implementation