Subject: libosmocore.git branch jolly/trx updated. 0.5.3-94-ga206c88
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:15:05 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications".

The branch, jolly/trx has been updated
       via  a206c886d6c2b2a7dca284cbfa21a058f612146d (commit)
      from  4c76f6679f45358352e8f3711ce6d57869b8c102 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/libosmocore/commit/?id=a206c886d6c2b2a7dca284cbfa21a058f612146d

commit a206c886d6c2b2a7dca284cbfa21a058f612146d
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Feb 6 14:13:21 2013 +0100

    Add LAPDm collision test (contention resolution on network side)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 tests/lapd/lapd_test.c  |   76 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/lapd/lapd_test.ok |    3 ++
 2 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications