Subject: libosmo-abis.git branch master updated. v0.1.5-37-g7ae8503
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:45:57 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Osmocom A-bis protcol interface library".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  7ae850337058168afc62cb4cac9cfc97b21d520b (commit)
      from  d65ccd50fa9ef585e81b13445b4595ecf982e093 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmo-abis/commit/?id=7ae850337058168afc62cb4cac9cfc97b21d520b

commit 7ae850337058168afc62cb4cac9cfc97b21d520b
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Dec 12 12:43:15 2013 +0100

    debian: Depend directly on the two libraries needed for libosmo-abis
    
    Do not pull in libosmocore but let the abis/trau library pull in
    the DSO that is actually linked to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 debian/control | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Osmocom A-bis protcol interface library