Subject: openbsc.git branch jerlbeck/features/mgcp-get-info-from-sdp created. 0.13.0-228-g82691a4
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:06:57 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, jerlbeck/features/mgcp-get-info-from-sdp has been created
        at  82691a415f0e835664989274ea8236af7a5555dd (commit)

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=82691a415f0e835664989274ea8236af7a5555dd

commit 82691a415f0e835664989274ea8236af7a5555dd
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Dec 10 13:09:37 2013 +0100

    mgcp: Optionally send ptime in SDP
    
    Currently the SDP 'ptime' media attribute is never set in generated
    MGCP responses.
    
    This patch optionally includes the 'ptime' attribute if
    packet_duration_ms is != 0. This behaviour can be enabled/disabled
    by using the VTY command "sdp audio-payload send-ptime" (enabled by
    default).
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=31ba6db5ec63453c19275e75b29fcd8b5d9afd7f

commit 31ba6db5ec63453c19275e75b29fcd8b5d9afd7f
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Dec 10 13:09:37 2013 +0100

    mgcp: Parse SDP to get rate and packet duration
    
    This patch parses the 'ptime' and 'maxptime' SDP attributes, and the
    SDP rate information and sets up packet_duration_ms accordingly. If
    the packet duration is unknown or allows for different values (e.g.
    because 'ptime' uses a range or 'maxptime' allows for more than one
    frame) the duration is set to 0.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=f57cd4c34d1133524210694f7082c06927501d59

commit f57cd4c34d1133524210694f7082c06927501d59
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 9 14:32:03 2013 +0100

    mgcp: Put local connection options into a struct
    
    Currently the local connection options have been stored as a string.
    
    This patch replaces this string by a struct (that still contains a
    string) along with the parsed fields (only the packetization period
    at the moment).
    
    It also re-adds the calls to set_local_cx_options() to the
    handle_create_con() and handle_modify_con() functions. Except for
    the test program this has no side effects, since the LCO values
    aren't used yet.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=298df33bbf2b77c3a801ac271fb73c170cbcdc76

commit 298df33bbf2b77c3a801ac271fb73c170cbcdc76
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Dec 10 13:09:37 2013 +0100

    mgcp/test: Output the packet duration after MGCP parsing
    
    This also adds additional MDCX tests (based on MDCX4) to test the
    analysis of different combinations of 'p' and 'ptime' fields.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=65a560df0370d585590c018c5a5f9e8da97e2c11

commit 65a560df0370d585590c018c5a5f9e8da97e2c11
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Dec 10 13:09:37 2013 +0100

    mgcp/rtp: Refactor timestamp offset calculation into own function
    
    Currently the timestamp offset calculation is done in two different
    places.
    
    This patch moves and unifies both code parts into a separate function.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)