Subject: libosmo-netif.git branch master updated. 92601d0a20990209c085723d94bf7d636fa9186d
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:29:58 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Osmocom network interface library".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  be1343ebb26502d5e6eebcc7a53e469bec265c4d (commit)
       via  92601d0a20990209c085723d94bf7d636fa9186d (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (be1343ebb26502d5e6eebcc7a53e469bec265c4d)
            \
             N -- N -- N (92601d0a20990209c085723d94bf7d636fa9186d)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/libosmo-netif/commit/?id=92601d0a20990209c085723d94bf7d636fa9186d

commit 92601d0a20990209c085723d94bf7d636fa9186d
Author: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Feb 12 19:22:45 2013 +0100

    osmux: use ft instead of the cmr
    
    The cmr is the requested codec for the other peer, the ft actually
    contains the current codec mode. cmr may contain 15 which means
    "don't care".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include/osmocom/netif/amr.h |   18 +++++++++---------
 1 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Osmocom network interface library