Subject: gapk.git branch laforge/rtp updated. ce94d971e1223626c96ad32373ea4ff034233b50
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:38:47 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GSM Audio Pocket Knife".

The branch, laforge/rtp has been updated
  discards  cd8ecf9db3a7bb468a331f9395d72a1fd2241dbf (commit)
       via  ce94d971e1223626c96ad32373ea4ff034233b50 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (cd8ecf9db3a7bb468a331f9395d72a1fd2241dbf)
            \
             N -- N -- N (ce94d971e1223626c96ad32373ea4ff034233b50)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/gapk/commit/?id=ce94d971e1223626c96ad32373ea4ff034233b50

commit ce94d971e1223626c96ad32373ea4ff034233b50
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Feb 11 11:34:58 2013 +0100

    gapk: Add support for RTP input/output streams
    
    Instead of having only file-based I/O, this enables gapk to receive and
    send RTP streams, e.g. from live GSM network equipment like
    sysmoBTS/nanoBTS.
    
    Support is currently simplistic.  On transmit, there is hard-coded codec
    type of full-rate GSM.  On receive-side, we should auto-detect the
    format based on frame size and/or payload type, but we don't do that yet
    at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/pq_rtp.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GSM Audio Pocket Knife