Subject: gapk.git branch laforge/rtp created. cd8ecf9db3a7bb468a331f9395d72a1fd2241dbf
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:37:32 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "GSM Audio Pocket Knife".

The branch, laforge/rtp has been created
        at  cd8ecf9db3a7bb468a331f9395d72a1fd2241dbf (commit)

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/gapk/commit/?id=cd8ecf9db3a7bb468a331f9395d72a1fd2241dbf

commit cd8ecf9db3a7bb468a331f9395d72a1fd2241dbf
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Feb 11 11:34:58 2013 +0100

    gapk: Add support for RTP input/output streams
    
    Instead of having only file-based I/O, this enables gapk to receive and
    send RTP streams, e.g. from live GSM network equipment like
    sysmoBTS/nanoBTS.
    
    Support is currently simplistic.  On transmit, there is hard-coded codec
    type of full-rate GSM.  On receive-side, we should auto-detect the
    format based on frame size and/or payload type, but we don't do that yet
    at all.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/gapk/commit/?id=f7f0c91ca8c6cae331fa65db71f8c32502fad256

commit f7f0c91ca8c6cae331fa65db71f8c32502fad256
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Feb 11 09:26:36 2013 +0100

    gapk main: move fh_in and fh_out to sub-structures in a union
    
    this is done in preparation to provide something else but file
    input/output.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hooks/post-receive
-- 
GSM Audio Pocket Knife