Subject: osmo-python-tests.git branch master updated. 4e98c266b77d0629db2e313ab527b5180b16eaa9
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 18:45:10 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "UNNAMED PROJECT".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  4e98c266b77d0629db2e313ab527b5180b16eaa9 (commit)
      from  41b0d3045906abc982b8e85ef3a49354acfe7317 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/python/osmo-python-tests/commit/?id=4e98c266b77d0629db2e313ab527b5180b16eaa9

commit 4e98c266b77d0629db2e313ab527b5180b16eaa9
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jul 4 20:43:38 2014 +0200

    testconfig: Check the result of running the individual tests
    
    Currently the tests might find issues with the documentation but
    the exit code is still 0. This attemps to make the test_config
    check the result of each test and then return if an error has
    occurred. This should propagate all the way into a sys.exit()
    call.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 osmopy/osmotestconfig.py | 16 +++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
UNNAMED PROJECT