Subject: openbsc.git branch zecke/barr-subscribers updated. 0.12.0-178-gab84b84
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 16:01:18 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, zecke/barr-subscribers has been updated
  discards  77ba185021db09d23d084a7dd05218dbac411224 (commit)
       via  ab84b844d35639635a07954cf87bede837a4c4c6 (commit)
       via  60604a45eb2c5c6b42877812b454de8567a79639 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (77ba185021db09d23d084a7dd05218dbac411224)
            \
             N -- N -- N (ab84b844d35639635a07954cf87bede837a4c4c6)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/openbsc/commit/?id=ab84b844d35639635a07954cf87bede837a4c4c6

commit ab84b844d35639635a07954cf87bede837a4c4c6
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 17 16:00:56 2012 +0100

    WIP.... where to continue next week

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/openbsc/commit/?id=60604a45eb2c5c6b42877812b454de8567a79639

commit 60604a45eb2c5c6b42877812b454de8567a79639
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 17 15:22:47 2012 +0100

    nat: Simplify the code and call auth_imsi from the main method
    
    Do the auth check in bsc_nat_filter_sccp_cr, remove the cause from
    the signature again. For the bsc_nat_filter_dt restructure the flow
    but leave the auth inside the id response message.
    
    Return 1 when the IMSI has been extracted as indicator for running
    the auth check. 1 has not been used before and is safe to be used
    as this indicator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_nat.h         |    2 +
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_filter.c |    1 +
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_utils.c  |    1 +
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_vty.c    |   30 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)