Subject: libosmocore.git branch master updated. 0.6.3-5-g1810925
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 15:26:56 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  1810925dfb6115f50d6b82eede833468145349c0 (commit)
       via  1d7f3b5eb27154b5d1ef698b40edfb9f74a9d4d2 (commit)
      from  9a935e27b59b5b51713d0030970c8c758e2ba385 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=1810925dfb6115f50d6b82eede833468145349c0

commit 1810925dfb6115f50d6b82eede833468145349c0
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Aug 12 17:07:54 2013 +0200

    sms: Added comment about the gsm_7bit_alphabet table
    
    The table structure is not intuitive, so this comment shall aid to
    understand this.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=1d7f3b5eb27154b5d1ef698b40edfb9f74a9d4d2

commit 1d7f3b5eb27154b5d1ef698b40edfb9f74a9d4d2
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Aug 12 17:07:53 2013 +0200

    sms: Added result buffer size parameter to 7bit conv funs
    
    The 7bit<->8bit encoding/decoding functions didn't check whether
    there is still enough space in the destination buffer. Therefore a
    buffer size parameter has been added to each of the functions which
    is used to truncate the output if the buffer is too small.
    
    In addition, the return value of the decoding functions has been
    changed to number of characters written (excluding \0), so this
    value is always equal to strlen(decoded).
    
    The old functions are still available as wrapper functions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include/osmocom/gsm/gsm_utils.h |  59 ++++++++++++++--
 src/gsm/gsm0480.c               |  11 ++-
 src/gsm/gsm_utils.c             | 153 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 src/gsm/libosmogsm.map          |   7 +-
 tests/sms/sms_test.c            | 124 ++++++++++++++++++--------------
 tests/sms/sms_test.ok           |  10 +++
 tests/ussd/ussd_test.c          |  50 +++++++++++--
 tests/ussd/ussd_test.ok         |  11 +++
 8 files changed, 296 insertions(+), 129 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications