Subject: cellmgr-ng.git branch zecke/dtmf updated. 1.1.0-148-g9c3c56f
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 09:53:59 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Cellmanager NG, intended to interface with BSplus".

The branch, zecke/dtmf has been updated
  discards  0706593aae22ac8bf7eaa9d1ae3305904201e6bd (commit)
       via  9c3c56fe116d2afa45a232328b7b593cd3039a59 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (0706593aae22ac8bf7eaa9d1ae3305904201e6bd)
            \
             N -- N -- N (9c3c56fe116d2afa45a232328b7b593cd3039a59)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/cellmgr-ng/commit/?id=9c3c56fe116d2afa45a232328b7b593cd3039a59

commit 9c3c56fe116d2afa45a232328b7b593cd3039a59
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Nov 29 21:41:01 2012 +0100

    dtmf: Schedule DTMF tones for the MTN hardware
    
    Create a simple queue for pending DTMF tones, play them using the
    MTN API, and then send the next tones once the playback is complete.
    The callback and scheduling is done from the same context so no locking
    needs to be done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/mgcp_ss7.c |    6 +++---
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Cellmanager NG, intended to interface with BSplus