Subject: libosmocore.git branch laforge/sim updated. 0.5.3-1-g3ad9657
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 19:09:56 +0200

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications".

The branch, laforge/sim has been updated
  discards  107f24ea852dd15072d58f233a2c05dafa42282a (commit)
       via  3ad9657f92ccbf5a33be4fa513f0e0ef8157f947 (commit)
       via  335aedabf204ac025a79801c15c8488d35cc9981 (commit)
       via  22be129e1e862d86589fb7c6e4e28f934cad88fa (commit)
       via  d296f4244f90ac2eab1eb2cf3d7203f81415c103 (commit)
       via  5a19bf7ccbb5ca4f69ff7889d6ed253cf970a2bd (commit)
       via  ea8f238f04c0477d0071398851c9125857961d44 (commit)
       via  b53717f4180746cebd7a39e738d7c6cb298ae762 (commit)
       via  317aee5878d6fd2a6c69d0b9632e36376ba2de62 (commit)
       via  e89ad6d1dd9a2d5c0841358eb76e2a4ad9606f4b (commit)
       via  c9b3e06d99f21f580afe29de634589785494e87e (commit)
       via  8297c819e985ba0d46752971b274b174098afceb (commit)
       via  aa5d0e88944fe3258260aedfbce9101301e35b44 (commit)
       via  007a71e3329aa76bb92701c9eb10743c68c93af9 (commit)
       via  a9e4a1402b96652004d808bbe09d27c9b884c5df (commit)
       via  45ecd04e541e47f51bc4cfc239c1c59e8d59155e (commit)
       via  2fe684755a3c8181a4dde0f5dcabac9c0c5a809c (commit)
       via  a9250b9ebcdab7134e5d062e8ca37f9532eca5e8 (commit)
       via  e866473f2a96ed146dcbeeadf24a45289c81ef02 (commit)
       via  774a9de8b36a53c9e4e4dca4efbb9944cd39ff65 (commit)
       via  e30b6ac5d1127c368184232dc749cef28d0cbb6c (commit)
       via  3c16de295480f269a1610c6d2cc559718c39c202 (commit)
       via  3c6a2cef5ed692ba20a925357bbbae13ae8d80db (commit)
       via  fb4bfc2ad5a3492d72a612e16fd4b69eb01f96e3 (commit)
       via  e62651f22064ac44930ec91eda7f74b1014b420f (commit)
       via  2d6563b78e699ee8ac1bd3bc556889ab8eff975c (commit)
       via  2d956a82c8fd3f54fe58ce5a7b597be51c25960b (commit)
       via  c5f055f9e5aa58548b484345bd3bdc914e640d6c (commit)
       via  f3ba8abc97a492c4365149fa150460d37d076d85 (commit)
       via  23431c75c8cc5df8712834e59dd80bd19b5fc298 (commit)
       via  200710e3eb9617897be2698077cf77909603f245 (commit)
       via  7e007e0f87c4a06396ef46081ef1d69a4bdc11ae (commit)
       via  406777cfdba68dce82b45afecfd8017f3fad08c7 (commit)
       via  001ef7ea4d5375ad9139f865873ef55cafd16a98 (commit)
       via  8dd81fa31f31e986396b23fc0844af206a216c9e (commit)
       via  a1ed2f0bb1564b993649096dfc82afe28a3759e4 (commit)
       via  f5df9ab54916ebe059b4bc5ae1a9b4d721e132c3 (commit)
       via  d471a2192015440ec9b8c409268ba6433511f421 (commit)
       via  ea0e1eca2bc32b531242a3b0a3c471e492a6f493 (commit)
       via  327009e4206dc5c50bcad21658872f547d3b6f25 (commit)
       via  57799ed87f9473f6cee48fd48d26809aff2bc7ec (commit)
       via  c17f57053802c8b151df38169b73eef804ce2b3e (commit)
       via  c2a25c67f8b423beb3b75d526044fd9f2cc5ac1a (commit)
       via  727399461d019ec49c619a6f9b3fc46f9bb354bd (commit)
       via  2b1ab863e103635ffa6986f31fb50b5c38e7a801 (commit)
       via  53c815b7ae03199651bcc235610f351f61beb486 (commit)
       via  4498a0ac85fcf50212717a7310465dc7ad575917 (commit)
       via  0b2a316adbba10c91a6e0a6c9f9133bd2221be7e (commit)
       via  667e39a2ee25b6652595b94bd95b5075779eb024 (commit)
       via  fcaa80553ebedf88184bfab981ecfe754c7e1c4e (commit)
       via  b21825effcb5fbe47c95fa364d7f8159a306a2f0 (commit)
       via  c241404f5eca2ead86e0edf2601ed3f3ffc0a3d9 (commit)
       via  641f7cee5dfe137ecb40c7a461b6235d205fc715 (commit)
       via  e02b9f404cdf58f829b669f95f6cb7ae8068e417 (commit)
       via  aa0c796158c5f394eadf2aaa6070253a34992829 (commit)
       via  8648e49a1c10ec2f6d1560aa3f6c70b059eb52c7 (commit)
       via  de4599cc350747609f1b66d84885b34cf76ae253 (commit)
       via  8eda90d9506ca4c34a3476415eb70d51043fcdf1 (commit)
       via  f543036719ccbb2431563d6af968502f9097db98 (commit)
       via  15a36434e9d51e57514b2b9357a41293b063e970 (commit)
       via  8ef54d112c2c17a5303fac035825640987cbd40a (commit)
       via  cca4963c581f26353b6fb1187446df70b399cf29 (commit)
       via  2d52d10a52b40910427786c6f5cb314cce1ceccf (commit)
       via  4f5883bc6ef83e692625de05e1d7297a0772d4c7 (commit)
       via  d85d0159a52f8a2d7515ec80418020c41c8ac8bd (commit)
       via  4fcdd76073edd55fb84e4579777eca006836662c (commit)
       via  8cce125ff960fd1c2f31c48ad3d64e33c5615be0 (commit)
       via  605ac5d1e760fad061513e555b005ff5753f3ff1 (commit)
       via  73952e3ab4629076c67fd64351d3d0649d75a426 (commit)
       via  8b0d5b3726da5f35751d14a6c2238af2851e3a19 (commit)
       via  98d77bd4dcef86cb0a56bc0a5162bc407fb566d3 (commit)
       via  973c3c3f248cdf5e6d459517f612dc7b8bf36ca6 (commit)
       via  81cd54a0c36cd9cf2bedd97221658a276aa2d84c (commit)
       via  dca7d2caaafd7d13d8c97e56330deea839ceda56 (commit)
       via  bc32d051bf408cdf3fb5d502353bd005a599e40b (commit)
       via  00a12feae6dee8a7f592f0455e3732f3cdd6dc5a (commit)
       via  df90aedcc72e40bac9e87618dd9437e1e9b6d12a (commit)
       via  7c373bce1dd927cc183d9736ea586702e7ee1233 (commit)
       via  3e071446be9d435d867bac29b70096b810946444 (commit)
       via  1c72bfb2cb00e8e677700643bdefadbb9509b496 (commit)
       via  738f13395d1d8a005011e45ebbc6a869bbcfd9a6 (commit)
       via  8db7020c88480cc586b0379df9753d16e5f99a27 (commit)
       via  cebf3f0d3c57496bf1ffd679c6717c5079e33613 (commit)
       via  bc6f56c221fa1c8e518e117ade1fd4e3ae923b0a (commit)
       via  0f5f93d2db83339399ebcd91d11b6f1777e4cd21 (commit)
       via  13b07de36abc276566159463c44f2ad92cf78da9 (commit)
       via  a72e47b8a09d6a870b093cfa3b5716b6817c33b8 (commit)
       via  5fb795e972340b104467d37d5281b622507e9ff8 (commit)
       via  042afe7fe73929f40b32545bbdd97f10f260af60 (commit)
       via  fb6a2e274fe05865021f4b695239e73490e34437 (commit)
       via  58d31532499b7d0c800a0a5f5d2945e0637113f0 (commit)
       via  2dafed51e5be1819b783d0e201ea7e3bce7a353f (commit)
       via  1e57eb611238a5e46bbfdc6fdca2ba60fca1d701 (commit)
       via  a9efc12ccd6ee20752d21ce0deaff457ef9fe0b0 (commit)
       via  52746469ff3d9aee14ba9fe2cffb22ce306a65ad (commit)
       via  3e04ed60832bc3f5e2ab04872cee7cbbe0b555a3 (commit)
       via  4b332d7d0e4811f1bb21b4b6b3fc6b44d8e3177b (commit)
       via  07b625dd2c2d939c861d45d5838bc9bb32a00e30 (commit)
       via  65c2d36005cbefab490896665d4c60501c987b4a (commit)
       via  7d974addc68f0cbeff19467cb8524f1eae52b2a9 (commit)
       via  2c02043f490704805c17f787394403de93d0b9c6 (commit)
       via  97510814d84fa5715e18b4d73b3c07ec607b46f4 (commit)
       via  58e6d96d68bbf13bd3986173c2b4c55e6b5d6529 (commit)
       via  322f60aeb6e018eb3d981400e544e9c22ed3b3ba (commit)
       via  85fc31416b643c73f59e5af7a0e2d90813f29a50 (commit)
       via  eb3ccf64898b5ca1d969dadb8e12680bf89c394d (commit)
       via  2861007a404cf6d8e85b299d4b2507485c461a4a (commit)
       via  a9f23c8291a0d9a61152a6f9646d72ed3d40fff3 (commit)
       via  887934e28d41a5b1b542c6c6391d5a673e5aca01 (commit)
       via  086fe322342b9999815a27985c138a24be39c8d1 (commit)
       via  cbf443ca72c1f2d4aad760c73c9c25a81de59811 (commit)
       via  bf21a4fef59c6382e193f9dfb60d3fa28983ec3f (commit)
       via  c8f257bdf354b81bf9954154889af6a3d0bbacd2 (commit)
       via  d83d1b6a0354bf53073f4936e1c3072de0202232 (commit)
       via  e43f06d14ce5c954ec1bf39546736e210cecca99 (commit)
       via  2b88a2a957977c625cac014f642fcf5acb27435e (commit)
       via  bfadfb771dc8e6c24a5731c19fb561ce08ffe590 (commit)
       via  2b15952a372238c8351ff24caa3f5842ddc31b7e (commit)
       via  128e25cc2769fc7fdeefeded7f4e13082320f6e7 (commit)
       via  c0d04310f3867cf48eadefe0ce01c4fc3eead036 (commit)
       via  167281ec500cff6b0c00e47d1478359bc3f9c7d0 (commit)
       via  ff663237b508109b7ccbc236ddfaa00b26a5f2ab (commit)
       via  85e109711d5b07ebc80ded03dd0b682407339800 (commit)
       via  393becc8b85f271c6ed581eefb9c8c61292123b0 (commit)
       via  43ae94efcbea535d94422d01d1a731707656ed5f (commit)
       via  c081b2b0374bd1adc7e3138b0209c8feefb3cede (commit)
       via  e4cbb3f0f2467c2c3a9ef4a66290173fce14511a (commit)
       via  467cef41932f478e3258adf94f20213f98895832 (commit)
       via  6202282bed7d22c78f0558462ba34e99b8bff673 (commit)
       via  d539a2911a853ce6b260dbc1f49d4bb1f0a8a7a6 (commit)
       via  d2b13fceed7c14ff68ecce35ce5e5a4381b05924 (commit)
       via  654f043ef7b71b47d0a3b8655ff82c1be275ebe8 (commit)
       via  bffdda462f82dcd3c5f8d65edf449140206b142f (commit)
       via  176931c3c90443fc8687064578c9d5b290770c1a (commit)
       via  56425184b2d7e0504b545388230b14c62f3479c9 (commit)
       via  32930b6f854c1f7de3dc5d1ceb3e981fcc093833 (commit)
       via  12ca0301c9d696a43cd13c927e43c511f3516821 (commit)
       via  5a33ea9d24353bca895fc76344d483ba281dbeff (commit)
       via  966e595692cfcfde8fafad9ad5793749b5cd994d (commit)
       via  f47df64a3b5f7389c8a184ee05b8dc0bcc9c0700 (commit)
       via  7bb0eb9ef5b6d73fb2975c774bbad8de455c512b (commit)
       via  b73631455bc6b9304d72eb4af0d4510f28f6368e (commit)
       via  a1726e9f6b8b337b12075bb790b8d8410e070648 (commit)
       via  0bfe1eb569c8af1a6d68830af93f88bc7d9143ad (commit)
       via  0e43007f78ad98435445dadda75c0fb9ecfcfc85 (commit)
       via  509f0bd88ed7eb82144c245baff2707d62167703 (commit)
       via  bd67e1df5b66febce4d495afed44b78c7f7fbf7f (commit)
       via  ed7020bfdaefca4dd94648fed1c88c5009408473 (commit)
       via  4a90d22f5af99dbcb580251002e5096c9ee55ac6 (commit)
       via  b00d1add7584b017470e60489f44a0c0e553e93f (commit)
       via  781b3e6905ca1ab6fde6db4b0908b82001f06caf (commit)
       via  68b4f037e0e2286fd2fe1f314d9bd2dc66fb646b (commit)
       via  313cccf733e07c38716ff7f566f91678366fa997 (commit)
       via  8e2e78ecc22d9fb011f6fd451a089d5d373aa49b (commit)
       via  cfb545aebbd909b55f7889360cf8cfc3e2f7debe (commit)
       via  02f7325b9fb2f487d054b63e67df3615a4bac9cd (commit)
       via  2f94683320c3b34caa6b733fb17c4af1c3287838 (commit)
       via  179253282037ff0148bdd6e587d82e816fe352bd (commit)
       via  e9686b642843450956d25535b3f448c6d4f9828a (commit)
       via  2677ea547c178a545dfc34364c08b48232a04ea5 (commit)
       via  9681ce359d65060b7f9da14c3adb3bdaf9e48d11 (commit)
       via  a8aa4df813be0819c1c3e02fc3b974388a4b170e (commit)
       via  bd33f3d0ef006f03188664159fbcd476068fe656 (commit)
       via  f15497c1a3befd350f4e40be8d47bc62e49069fe (commit)
       via  57a9cf279731633f88614eb0b7be8c81bfe8777c (commit)
       via  188bda621a83c34c56f771da15d4a8655637f5b9 (commit)
       via  3625038a118be1ce84bacec975e68e7c6b0e4f04 (commit)
       via  c9531203265d082b6984fef0a10c4982cd331cc3 (commit)
       via  26c325151a7680d41d05a5df67fc4af3eb2b98e6 (commit)
       via  c8f39391bf22c8f663016839de3f107674122b47 (commit)
       via  ac1a715f0bab8729680268a8b2eca09b7888040c (commit)
       via  b1020d5135d5547d279f63516e837dec39a3aaed (commit)
       via  ee59fe4a67bdd3c5224a980c55e00ef91115664e (commit)
       via  e75a34faa57f345a081f7c8b87a7eb7ae631712a (commit)
       via  5617d99388508dbb041c1af65a175cf2244e94bd (commit)
       via  d30cefaac153377f55c57be31463633a233bb2b6 (commit)
       via  b6eded84fedc625e3fc54f11be27199240bacc50 (commit)
       via  ce4ccbc434e64f0c664bb1460cfa3bd6d663375b (commit)
       via  869aaa401de430933d12e6974b49f2dbfaafa886 (commit)
       via  1100a9d1fa38fbd931c7acfacdf1f2fa1d26627e (commit)
       via  6c4136e347b2053bd2fe849dc2ca7c2e7e4ada45 (commit)
       via  b11226d77aa17bcc00177a7fcfddf9569db544fc (commit)
       via  ba4c666a9f50efeaabb546629de320bdeb134500 (commit)
       via  ac914b87780f1d0090b1d49733b271bb4bd7ef06 (commit)
       via  7fb05234a7bd8c16eba2cad3074411f86b104c20 (commit)
       via  b3ee265b69aef02b702baa45dee0d48723261398 (commit)
       via  e0c42d1a3b2995ed313d8b505abd0b85aea0b895 (commit)
       via  bf03d90d98d4549d0c8989001cf12f931afd9b07 (commit)
       via  61c07842f2a12dfbde27b2c60b3a3c87934601ba (commit)
       via  fdc73884d09c7679aa2e63359b791db46793db68 (commit)
       via  4e5721d02b377fc2e85d858cb2933319eb37b6c8 (commit)
       via  16c8dbb65577bee5b1350ccce981bde6cd9e6281 (commit)
       via  a78b9c270bc2082d0a3fa88d6d44b6c777a86799 (commit)
       via  8a521136a4c0cfc94823edd7f8d6f6d5f9efdf96 (commit)
       via  41337832c412f9fd584c5c798013e1f8b0870562 (commit)
       via  6703bf76c0cc0d6cfe0876534abcfe3a8cb40502 (commit)
       via  91f7f4ba96ac6ed9ee88c4d818617fe36e3066dc (commit)
       via  24133c39585e18cb91ac6caa731a303c45cd0e2b (commit)
       via  92883345c893e8c4942355778fd83903e6873791 (commit)
       via  90af194a9d823b4b74e4025866da92f92e98cdff (commit)
       via  43f3b69c4329b29bfca2d21c825bda0e54528b02 (commit)
       via  a52ff459ec4995f0a529ba62581f374cf95fa7e6 (commit)
       via  804fc81d2bc563d744dc2e7ff8aef54d6f03b974 (commit)
       via  731d1fc956f6fc5cd0c08e4536c00598e391bc75 (commit)
       via  58e65c90a8fc43624d45acd173b0454796fa971d (commit)
       via  25de8110235e10874696e0c2e9598d712ec47b48 (commit)
       via  6b7cf2551e9804defd656a2ed488e01e6de1d548 (commit)
       via  61112344e58f539be46b51ff101772f9c118ae52 (commit)
       via  5e1a6b5b11803794822ffb780b3cfd3475a2ce53 (commit)
       via  74136415adfd8304581625d3cfd05e35bc2b9d87 (commit)
       via  60cc6acaffe4009bf829a1d939a9d08e3287107b (commit)
       via  dd1c83c52d66c28583e06ba3b930883b488689ea (commit)
       via  cd2890b0c6589f1c4003df7e9e82fb17ffb2076f (commit)
       via  5f93a5207316b8456fb1ea0ece17ef8214daf301 (commit)
       via  c51c23cda5e75d160220894a03d4f729817bdf27 (commit)
       via  af1d4cb5a812092152c50f7373e1fa877dc8d060 (commit)
       via  ec20ba47c7d91c0f1d528a0e8d6b5373687b9632 (commit)
       via  3953bdddb78f73e019aded81c77073c55254f466 (commit)
       via  a3724cdb6e7addc6c02d67f02b9163d317331cd4 (commit)
       via  144e0295c2c92470756cb2d386c136810fcd4a91 (commit)
       via  91813cf2148f4152ff3f4c3e1ae37f16dd1c39ff (commit)
       via  fe4ab901cc00f88e644e5640c2988f52c79f4183 (commit)
       via  ef5324fc94b8beb958ded2e9a5d31b32bc757e6b (commit)
       via  b2a4dbe34bdfaecd62f075479a2b4679cb591357 (commit)
       via  2bffac599f4a93a3113a7260955ac3ec1cd4b39c (commit)
       via  f88dc001821bb98986668b9daee98d9cb5b1cdd2 (commit)
       via  4e187c6dbb9c428ca45f8043f51925a2bde4b520 (commit)
       via  803647e4afbf07e42fc23f7b16bb1640fe43b249 (commit)
       via  4941b35be5b827b859a773cfe2b18542515b094d (commit)
       via  7c24b9edbc784a225ed0ce8e688f2c1e8511c5da (commit)
       via  b983c3104dd3e187a9d7a424b1f70ef6ef8f615e (commit)
       via  6ecaa3da2b2ff5dda53840476a792e12ce99d372 (commit)
       via  38407efdf88992e11c06659eb3f15d3142e1726f (commit)
       via  c1402a68c55ea8c30b2aa9db7ae16e5df0820948 (commit)
       via  e4ecc8c81e0333506e1ddee18ac82321d8950e81 (commit)
       via  2b7d4658fb603c910f77feceea85392ed0f31e51 (commit)
       via  bba902db196e4e947b786022e9c19aa3f1ae195e (commit)
       via  9a39293ced5f44f8bad243f50b6cb8af4414d91f (commit)
       via  e8b9ca297259c5ac9918710d5b89e585ef28acf3 (commit)
       via  398fb21937910ad6e3e152996412ca3e3a5fd928 (commit)
       via  2fc725de723b534a8a9c031ef12429ffa6bb092f (commit)
       via  fa270b9d5bd18c65efbedde9d3a73859df3c28c6 (commit)
       via  af0867882d5302f5f356aedf55524315624c5071 (commit)
       via  834f26d62c55a7ba837ca370e7c60d0672aaead1 (commit)
       via  b8a6a83be64ff93993d442fcea8b10962f646c10 (commit)
       via  d81856bc3d47a049a24abe2b278471373bf6cbb7 (commit)
       via  94633f3e2b9d6ccfad93a5d518e4b83c5802c7c1 (commit)
       via  7fb7e6154c0a286b1d4126642218c7a2f1d0d77c (commit)
       via  570fb83fd570660cd56c0272a0a123bc660baa38 (commit)
       via  69a4cf27318f471a70759a80923a0dfbbe0a8e0a (commit)
       via  80405458a0c325e11e55133065df9b767bb0edc4 (commit)
       via  bbc9fac7b731dee4c3e60c5b6a9aadf0a3141dcf (commit)
       via  f76aee438e6391731a89fcba8a130a7acbe160ce (commit)
       via  a2ca4ed96073328c33cc6fd8fdf626b2685463f8 (commit)
       via  8f9a3ee67bf25b62936ffbcd88936936916ad0e9 (commit)
       via  30bc19a5c6b171142569a00739a52db008eb8ba6 (commit)
       via  ec19c10829ff94946887f893f9fb3b617f36889a (commit)
       via  2577d415269085d71fff62aead723c7d28522645 (commit)
       via  290671d6835079a08ee2a1cdc85406f8291da517 (commit)
       via  6752fa43b6cdcc2cb33d04b5e6cf3c87c609de68 (commit)
       via  3fddf3c4ef22c5f973843f250c5700814fc465c1 (commit)
       via  1203de3993a7df15a01469492d8ea9179c763668 (commit)
       via  3771d09ec01581e50253dce4dc5ec0abba9a1e35 (commit)
       via  24a655f1406f53ce54802e72f72b6bf19394672e (commit)
       via  645609ddc8e3e4fe4508af5f3fa3edd073185fef (commit)
       via  f030b210e8c13314d361a6b721a0cbcc72935219 (commit)
       via  510c3920c8e965d1bd36ece2a686d9e63f009d17 (commit)
       via  c547848eadb3f285078a68d17240ba9280c2c117 (commit)
       via  9ba500559a1609fa4bd0a7a7ea7f4d73c65d9440 (commit)
       via  20488d488125ccec85c8f348ff0080b1c4386f9b (commit)
       via  3c73dda6ca44009910f1c498283fef327055322e (commit)
       via  871774ee896e672bfc1ce34084fee19f5535432c (commit)
       via  c64634564789fe27d610587b31b3c5aa36216e0f (commit)
       via  f3e25ed7ae4219c5006d4548a522f2d3292afbfd (commit)
       via  17c3712dae1b1290915573910056a9ab3287de31 (commit)
       via  428f2301eb50447c11827abf5c96542067813021 (commit)
       via  e1d67ecc435c80fe3480062ec5e994fd844f52d0 (commit)
       via  8975522b84be6163341bcd1c22717f342f262e08 (commit)
       via  ca2c31c765f306de90651d4cda7faca8a868980d (commit)
       via  9a3b6b8a2fe9a508a9245740133a6fb1cfb2ce33 (commit)
       via  21d3e7aaa2b980d266274382b5ce7898bbf8c3da (commit)
       via  a985bdbc2e5e932ce093d3bf965bbf919619cda3 (commit)
       via  c5780694935b51b240056f95cc497fcfa00c785b (commit)
       via  fdcf65b91c4ce9c5d18425e0ae34dd891fd754ab (commit)
       via  e69210857f408c802a4c420e7ecd3e7c7e726ed1 (commit)
       via  edc37630da0dc506d1901f283d5d0870487ca853 (commit)
       via  a358b48311086e757d8e27113866c1f15ba83bb1 (commit)
       via  8716bb6ebd5eb4a5e0dfe0e68c1e830679656339 (commit)
       via  3af86269a9077978641aea2f7ef544ffef00ef8e (commit)
       via  2b6322cde1981f1ffc13bc9f4274fc31022ef351 (commit)
       via  f704c3e6330faf4879876cc96c955b83cf767a3c (commit)
       via  ffecf66fc15b613de6f3f5fea98dd203c3bf2744 (commit)
       via  771d47f8add43e12b9a45c1613ef5d2625cf35d6 (commit)
       via  5a678ed5b548be5301978bb13760ebc11cde6f2d (commit)
       via  c2fd90985c9f558e1caa7fe862a106b052a01ad2 (commit)
       via  56c5d2b39c55d6816f77a4131b97fb8a3686f1fc (commit)
       via  8b6140c4d372f3cf6e65bb0a938f55ed752b54cb (commit)
       via  99e7208f6d3a2ea7b2b7ea87279d33c2fe8cdfc2 (commit)
       via  3c4794d067074ebed13ed28988ea8950b14e7176 (commit)
       via  4e9ad43e58f6a5e53c66d53bfcea3648864c599b (commit)
       via  d299ed6d0ed015d33a41db5429a8198bb837dd62 (commit)
       via  ba8c295f004a26ca4dd1b19980552788d52e05ac (commit)
       via  50f37b1237f8439661cc86890dbfd3ecdba8047a (commit)
       via  871cf89a8eabcd5d266b853a801e0a2595fc848f (commit)
       via  e097d2087bf4d1c8df769847a7e45de88c2d29a7 (commit)
       via  4194ae2684150fddffc662880727915f5850367b (commit)
       via  0e532f4638650d42bc14c4f23903bcad66d7bc35 (commit)
       via  aa0ddbbf44f27bd4dfeadb20de0480e157867a34 (commit)
       via  88fc6496bd8cc0ad4931b57ec572449b91bd4aba (commit)
       via  5ce5f02c90fe4a05266e8b079afc2567d9721a1c (commit)
       via  f00c739c02d6d2a3c2ccf7f74091f2919cb6f6e5 (commit)
       via  f3e6b01130fc6b7ae0528730f51e719237565fc4 (commit)
       via  e9e2168d41c315344936e67a1fb7ec7c19dd8b0e (commit)
       via  56c9b9c11ce9ec98c0f3f7c57a2bf1526474a18e (commit)
       via  edd456403092350c5768c44ec26c43d6dc13b8a3 (commit)
       via  70406041d40a94a2a55df6a5050c264b73d31b49 (commit)
       via  407c85824d71e980f8f57846767f44ae6084400f (commit)
       via  5af78bf577927cfb4a9494ad1bde7a84f1c99285 (commit)
       via  5c26254807492a70f56fe1fc81b045befc81e813 (commit)
       via  66d620da007af27f47bf996f71988f71e2056cce (commit)
       via  59a1bab205c6616b2798d843d373ac3733ae44dd (commit)
       via  57d70e5e7efdfb986e390ea39acb1c85a25e74a5 (commit)
       via  38c735db1c3fc172e8f4544918d5dad598f04dca (commit)
       via  9fed494bd63819ade6b423b1d2806be6758e11e6 (commit)
       via  94b29cd3b165d1b98552bdee0747a6fd27094594 (commit)
       via  863be2f295aabd974e442f955a263fa2ed7411a5 (commit)
       via  fccd9e3d6ff149025165ce4bdea21f8c96ec11fa (commit)
       via  100f10780e898ae5cae962ce31401ce368d4b268 (commit)
       via  29e9d97f196a4390033e537e546579dac3f2ddc9 (commit)
       via  dd2573e87cd9cae13fecddab9e078bf2579e6d62 (commit)
       via  6da4e86b2c1a98e292b2aea5ff2a9a91b570c9a2 (commit)
       via  4d62d793656058288041759ea620270bdc88752c (commit)
       via  1639d72d32b1f724963f307145509a49e87bc51d (commit)
       via  086bed1968db321d38cba97888d5a39ef418f104 (commit)
       via  62590554d05ec6d2d0279b64c5df9ffa5bbaf580 (commit)
       via  ea1f6e8f2cdfc5d0d96bf6175420a012ce7acd5a (commit)
       via  d3cf7519877476d68665fb5458e4ba112337e246 (commit)
       via  a55b00d14caa35930dfbb6efe7f4640e3ab0cd4c (commit)
       via  a0b8327e9da7ce47a4c2b1544b87c19a89769b05 (commit)
       via  83cd1c4746bdd40c619e8c95e97ba0beeb081237 (commit)
       via  f8fec5c3cb8da74800a3cbce72c055b00fe8a510 (commit)
       via  a20ec9641e9083551f95d8bc67b59b57b92ced8f (commit)
       via  e8c9d1f02b318e8ea23a6f88d5a37c2abfd6f5a5 (commit)
       via  cccf475f07d853be742a62f28e24556dce479fce (commit)
       via  67791c3f33385eff6b5d2a8b82bb789572785eab (commit)
       via  8ae797a471bcc546b63eed5e68bd385f62c11246 (commit)
       via  960572ded12bd20e1cb0bc1c22974f72f0de31b5 (commit)
       via  458aef8304605b92c908575617634158ad1dc269 (commit)
       via  01307ec2560a7c54823e5e96ce9e1c8fcbaf0bec (commit)
       via  9a16e22e9b47084a350a0f4593ddbf404bf2c18e (commit)
       via  8243f5cf9b3dd85c835c85951bbdba129a9c1458 (commit)
       via  e455b7b3ddd875f49737b4b808d3da5c395e8fa2 (commit)
       via  137e17a5fc85e3c8ae9b9b7fe7e2bc4322f3f384 (commit)
       via  34794251fe3ed002f43c4e0b544e02f969c0ec80 (commit)
       via  edd6f0e9aa086e32802ff5fd4dbe419f8dc34927 (commit)
       via  95aa665f875e78993cd4f4f4fe828ae972a79384 (commit)
       via  3a0cb964acaa4bfbae88e96c9005e1ffef65ed62 (commit)
       via  5923c2c45615c9cc88d32d1ac257530904c2fdfa (commit)
       via  947c6f81a57aa13c26f4e29fe21d57987b178267 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (107f24ea852dd15072d58f233a2c05dafa42282a)
            \
             N -- N -- N (3ad9657f92ccbf5a33be4fa513f0e0ef8157f947)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/libosmocore/commit/?id=3ad9657f92ccbf5a33be4fa513f0e0ef8157f947

commit 3ad9657f92ccbf5a33be4fa513f0e0ef8157f947
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jan 17 18:25:50 2012 +0100

    initial checkin of 'libosmosim'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 .gitignore                                |    5 +-
 Makefile.am                               |   20 +-
 configure.ac                              |   39 +-
 doc/vty/example.xml                       |   22 +
 doc/vty/merge_doc.xsl                     |   48 ++
 doc/vty/vtydoc.xsd                        |   46 ++
 include/Makefile.am                       |  104 +++-
 include/osmocom/Makefile.am               |    5 -
 include/osmocom/codec/Makefile.am         |    3 -
 include/osmocom/codec/codec.h             |   24 +-
 include/osmocom/core/Makefile.am          |   31 -
 include/osmocom/core/backtrace.h          |    1 +
 include/osmocom/core/bits.h               |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/bitvec.h             |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/conv.h               |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/crcXXgen.h.tpl       |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/crcgen.h             |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/gsmtap.h             |   12 +-
 include/osmocom/core/linuxrbtree.h        |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/logging.h            |    8 +-
 include/osmocom/core/msgb.h               |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/rate_ctr.h           |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/select.h             |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/serial.h             |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/signal.h             |    3 +-
 include/osmocom/core/socket.h             |    3 +-
 include/osmocom/core/timer.h              |    6 +-
 include/osmocom/core/timer_compat.h       |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/utils.h              |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/write_queue.h        |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/crypt/Makefile.am         |    3 -
 include/osmocom/crypt/auth.h              |   43 +-
 include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_bssgp.h         |  166 +++++
 include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_msgb.h          |   37 +
 include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_ns.h            |  189 +++++
 include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_ns_frgre.h      |    6 +
 include/osmocom/gprs/protocol/gsm_08_16.h |   85 +++
 include/osmocom/gprs/protocol/gsm_08_18.h |  144 ++++
 include/osmocom/gsm/Makefile.am           |    8 -
 include/osmocom/gsm/a5.h                  |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/abis_nm.h             |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/gan.h                 |    9 +
 include/osmocom/gsm/gsm0808.h             |    3 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/gsm48.h               |    2 +
 include/osmocom/gsm/gsm_utils.h           |    1 +
 include/osmocom/gsm/lapdm.h               |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/prim.h                |    5 +
 include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/Makefile.am  |    6 -
 include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/gsm_04_08.h  |    6 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/gsm_08_58.h  |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/gsm_12_21.h  |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/gsm_44_318.h |   53 ++-
 include/osmocom/gsm/rsl.h                 |    2 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/tlv.h                 |  142 ++++-
 include/osmocom/vty/Makefile.am           |    4 -
 include/osmocom/vty/command.h             |    7 +-
 include/osmocom/vty/misc.h                |    3 +
 include/osmocom/vty/telnet_interface.h    |    3 +-
 include/osmocom/vty/vty.h                 |   13 +-
 libosmocore.pc.in => libosmogb.pc.in      |    6 +-
 src/Makefile.am                           |    9 +-
 src/backtrace.c                           |   50 +-
 src/bits.c                                |    2 +-
 src/bitvec.c                              |    2 +-
 src/codec/Makefile.am                     |    4 +-
 src/codec/gsm610.c                        |    2 +-
 src/codec/gsm620.c                        |    4 +-
 src/codec/gsm660.c                        |    2 +-
 src/codec/gsm690.c                        |   16 +-
 src/conv.c                                |    2 +-
 src/crcXXgen.c.tpl                        |    2 +-
 src/gb/Makefile.am                        |   24 +
 src/gb/common_vty.c                       |   90 +++
 src/gb/common_vty.h                       |   14 +
 src/gb/gprs_bssgp.c                       |  919 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 src/gb/gprs_bssgp_bss.c                   |  425 +++++++++++
 src/gb/gprs_bssgp_util.c                  |  117 +++
 src/gb/gprs_bssgp_vty.c                   |  187 +++++
 src/gb/gprs_ns.c                          | 1105 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 src/gb/gprs_ns_frgre.c                    |  346 +++++++++
 src/gb/gprs_ns_vty.c                      |  581 +++++++++++++++
 src/gb/libosmogb.map                      |   65 ++
 src/gsm/Makefile.am                       |   10 +-
 src/gsm/a5.c                              |   10 +-
 src/gsm/abis_nm.c                         |    2 +-
 src/gsm/auth_core.c                       |   59 ++-
 src/gsm/auth_milenage.c                   |   15 +-
 src/gsm/gan.c                             |   77 ++
 src/gsm/gsm0808.c                         |  183 ++---
 src/gsm/gsm48.c                           |   21 +
 src/gsm/lapd_core.c                       |    3 +-
 src/gsm/lapdm.c                           |   10 +-
 src/gsm/libosmogsm.map                    |  236 ++++++
 src/gsm/milenage/milenage.c               |   15 +
 src/gsm/milenage/milenage.h               |    2 +
 src/gsm/rsl.c                             |    2 +-
 src/gsm/tlv_parser.c                      |   24 +-
 src/logging.c                             |   10 +-
 src/logging_syslog.c                      |    2 +-
 src/msgb.c                                |    2 +-
 src/rate_ctr.c                            |    2 +-
 src/select.c                              |    2 +-
 src/serial.c                              |    4 +-
 src/signal.c                              |    2 +-
 src/socket.c                              |    4 +-
 src/timer.c                               |   30 +-
 src/utils.c                               |    2 +-
 src/vty/Makefile.am                       |    2 +-
 src/vty/command.c                         |  326 ++++++++--
 src/vty/logging_vty.c                     |    3 +-
 src/vty/telnet_interface.c                |   78 +--
 src/vty/utils.c                           |    2 +-
 src/vty/vty.c                             |   27 +-
 src/write_queue.c                         |    2 +-
 tests/Makefile.am                         |   61 ++-
 tests/a5/Makefile.am                      |    6 -
 tests/auth/Makefile.am                    |    8 -
 tests/auth/milenage_test.c                |   20 +
 tests/auth/milenage_test.ok               |    2 +
 tests/bits/Makefile.am                    |    7 -
 tests/conv/Makefile.am                    |    6 -
 tests/gsm0808/gsm0808_test.c              |  269 +++++++
 tests/gsm0808/gsm0808_test.ok             |   15 +
 tests/lapd/Makefile.am                    |    9 -
 tests/msgfile/Makefile.am                 |    6 -
 tests/sms/Makefile.am                     |    6 -
 tests/smscb/Makefile.am                   |    6 -
 tests/testsuite.at                        |    6 +
 tests/timer/Makefile.am                   |    7 -
 tests/timer/timer_test.c                  |    3 +-
 tests/timer/timer_test.ok                 |    2 +-
 tests/ussd/Makefile.am                    |    6 -
 utils/osmo-auc-gen.c                      |  103 +++-
 133 files changed, 6448 insertions(+), 599 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 doc/vty/example.xml
 create mode 100644 doc/vty/merge_doc.xsl
 create mode 100644 doc/vty/vtydoc.xsd
 delete mode 100644 include/osmocom/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 include/osmocom/codec/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 include/osmocom/core/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 include/osmocom/crypt/Makefile.am
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_bssgp.h
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_msgb.h
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_ns.h
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_ns_frgre.h
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gprs/protocol/gsm_08_16.h
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gprs/protocol/gsm_08_18.h
 delete mode 100644 include/osmocom/gsm/Makefile.am
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gsm/gan.h
 delete mode 100644 include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 include/osmocom/vty/Makefile.am
 copy libosmocore.pc.in => libosmogb.pc.in (50%)
 create mode 100644 src/gb/Makefile.am
 create mode 100644 src/gb/common_vty.c
 create mode 100644 src/gb/common_vty.h
 create mode 100644 src/gb/gprs_bssgp.c
 create mode 100644 src/gb/gprs_bssgp_bss.c
 create mode 100644 src/gb/gprs_bssgp_util.c
 create mode 100644 src/gb/gprs_bssgp_vty.c
 create mode 100644 src/gb/gprs_ns.c
 create mode 100644 src/gb/gprs_ns_frgre.c
 create mode 100644 src/gb/gprs_ns_vty.c
 create mode 100644 src/gb/libosmogb.map
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/gan.c
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/libosmogsm.map
 delete mode 100644 tests/a5/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 tests/auth/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 tests/bits/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 tests/conv/Makefile.am
 create mode 100644 tests/gsm0808/gsm0808_test.c
 create mode 100644 tests/gsm0808/gsm0808_test.ok
 delete mode 100644 tests/lapd/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 tests/msgfile/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 tests/sms/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 tests/smscb/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 tests/timer/Makefile.am
 delete mode 100644 tests/ussd/Makefile.am

hooks/post-receive
-- 
An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications