Subject: osmo-bts.git branch jolly/trx updated. 0.1.0-117-gd156ab0
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 06:29:46 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Osmocom BTS-side code (Abis, scheduling, ...)".

The branch, jolly/trx has been updated
       via  d156ab04e2eebc4bc93175d07af7cb8919e83155 (commit)
      from  5409e241ecab4fb7c0c5426862a4a623adf6d2b9 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/osmo-bts/commit/?id=d156ab04e2eebc4bc93175d07af7cb8919e83155

commit d156ab04e2eebc4bc93175d07af7cb8919e83155
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jun 17 08:23:04 2013 +0200

    Add test case for successful handover and unsuccessful handover

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 .gitignore                                         |   1 +
 configure.ac                                       |   1 +
 tests/Makefile.am                                  |   2 +-
 tests/handover/Makefile.am                         |   8 +
 tests/handover/handover_test.c                     | 263 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../bursts_test.ok => handover/handover_test.ok}   |   0
 tests/testsuite.at                                 |   6 +
 7 files changed, 280 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 tests/handover/Makefile.am
 create mode 100644 tests/handover/handover_test.c
 copy tests/{bursts/bursts_test.ok => handover/handover_test.ok} (100%)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Osmocom BTS-side code (Abis, scheduling, ...)