Subject: libosmocore.git branch jolly/trx updated. 0.6.0-27-g4fe65be
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 06:28:12 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications".

The branch, jolly/trx has been updated
  discards  68f3bc8a3756c2fa3ee62f8e867cbd585cd24788 (commit)
  discards  965a309cf98214a8efa025393bb0619fd7f6433d (commit)
  discards  0947a092cc97e8ce5065a62bffd836b263f06ffb (commit)
  discards  b9a6965cff64a1230562d3f010e94460f79c3774 (commit)
  discards  fc3504ddacf9753d33fbb8e437098df9b593e191 (commit)
  discards  03d46e6b814229e9d53178a5fa0623ca2d0e635f (commit)
  discards  8634b5c6f04a670521a66d212ecfc3ce45f29adf (commit)
  discards  2f81bf8a26f9c3584521c2ae4ec7f5ecd85b9afe (commit)
  discards  0b8b131e27688d95d705b9b174b3daeb8cd7fca5 (commit)
  discards  2ec3f4678c0153e8a072d8e54cb439d2de90ba2f (commit)
  discards  c180777aa0adbde163a804b5b739f0ecf4a7fd0f (commit)
  discards  077dcd3dc8cd8e24352bb771d1c13c843d059747 (commit)
  discards  40146d0657cf87824fc180e5db52cba40715bdcc (commit)
  discards  078740dfb7c0c244bbfdda39a0a36d43c53a226b (commit)
  discards  a206c886d6c2b2a7dca284cbfa21a058f612146d (commit)
  discards  4c76f6679f45358352e8f3711ce6d57869b8c102 (commit)
  discards  4d8c55ba543991e8669d657ce35e0f71c974724c (commit)
  discards  079da40529afa123e06441379ad2a9a0c58c8f61 (commit)
       via  4fe65bef22f4f9b6fb92dadf9be82d7b40aa7d46 (commit)
       via  9cb01f907aa93d076a76bba209cdd50a70c82aff (commit)
       via  ba7d95635d0b4e0f7e7774836354a0c0ed4b1e4f (commit)
       via  83780d0bfde811cb529893922489dc9246e235b3 (commit)
       via  310c93b3631f9812964438418d656ca0c6773216 (commit)
       via  e60b2949b8f6af156013261cd3f75f66a0d2345f (commit)
       via  c02968be6685d3c43b7feec2ee5c81903a4062ae (commit)
       via  1e4400d26a7e3a947a1d6235e7d0615506311860 (commit)
       via  9ac453759cb9480244aa00ae4a1665c352a547f2 (commit)
       via  e6b45d81648feb89bbada6d141400d61037a7e31 (commit)
       via  31e844bfe2756e36dd50f8bed9fa8b087ee6a1d9 (commit)
       via  6b30f925e2d92d4b3cff8595ad7e02e9b5704461 (commit)
       via  f5a079f739c57d8be7c59149fd45475c402a45fc (commit)
       via  d0ce550251f8d1809f768428c11da0f80f940f10 (commit)
       via  e1f164dd2f1e67f34cf92e43c3e8888eb5646016 (commit)
       via  b36ad2debed2906674b0dc92062437d38994901e (commit)
       via  6e182087f4ef6cc73f245e0fbc5db11916651ba0 (commit)
       via  b64b2b031344b354b7a59f1eb4c1f97d457613f3 (commit)
       via  2c3393d9e3fc1999641d8dab3b59418393c4b616 (commit)
       via  1c83e36cc930f5efc17fd66ccb9a6c541e44c5de (commit)
       via  55cf02221f0654a3f48888f3b13766b671a120f0 (commit)
       via  1a02cfc24d2c812ba13e5aa936588be447bb24af (commit)
       via  54c5ed1518b5856e282fd3f7bba02c27ea9d879d (commit)
       via  9b1867093f7ddc4f1bc4cdd56813a8195bd574e4 (commit)
       via  8e878738d16ad4f8776dc0130ebff78dea422ee7 (commit)
       via  4de854dcf00124b82c12421c3ea1f06a9edeff76 (commit)
       via  e128f4663104ed64e33e362cff2566f36d65e658 (commit)
       via  533f63f15aa584eec73044802e0a8bc798a313fe (commit)
       via  ca69388be813c614ff706b6b6d91b25a14a5a973 (commit)
       via  6d2d4d688ef7e32550f4dbe7813c9055c4395aaf (commit)
       via  008e53baaeba1aaf126b11b5c211a1110e9dc087 (commit)
       via  45cdaa095a0e2fe9558de682e1c12229dfab9adc (commit)
       via  ed8170ac676a0a59df39f9c73ec84996fc222145 (commit)
       via  a6428d2376034d619f342897d3ce415b3f9a3584 (commit)
       via  3309a43ef56366926589fdb3f7e4ee8af41fe1c5 (commit)
       via  efd2bd691fd948df00c1eebcd8599b871f5c34f5 (commit)
       via  73377229bb33ab79682ce4b126a63602d13304ad (commit)
       via  24e5e05b6f5ee841e4533facb434617a33423e22 (commit)
       via  cd6ed82d1ff48f47ad9e33e6322df62896a76ed5 (commit)
       via  c28c6a02d224ed74878fe4899870d693de15f54d (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (68f3bc8a3756c2fa3ee62f8e867cbd585cd24788)
            \
             N -- N -- N (4fe65bef22f4f9b6fb92dadf9be82d7b40aa7d46)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=4fe65bef22f4f9b6fb92dadf9be82d7b40aa7d46

commit 4fe65bef22f4f9b6fb92dadf9be82d7b40aa7d46
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 12 09:34:51 2013 +0200

    LAPDm: Allow sending unit data on DCCH
    
    It is used to transfer PHYSICAL INFORMATION message to the MS.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=9cb01f907aa93d076a76bba209cdd50a70c82aff

commit 9cb01f907aa93d076a76bba209cdd50a70c82aff
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 12 09:25:27 2013 +0200

    LAPDm: Fix re-establishment of datalink
    
    If the datalink fails or if handover or assignment to a new channel fails,
    it is re-establised by sending SABM again. The length of establish message
    is 0 in this case. The length is used to differentiate between
    re-establishment and contention resolution, which has to be handled
    differently.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=ba7d95635d0b4e0f7e7774836354a0c0ed4b1e4f

commit ba7d95635d0b4e0f7e7774836354a0c0ed4b1e4f
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 12 09:21:18 2013 +0200

    Add chan_nr to RACH info at L1SAP interface
    
    The chan_nr is required to locate timeslot and subslot of access bursts
    during handover procedure.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=83780d0bfde811cb529893922489dc9246e235b3

commit 83780d0bfde811cb529893922489dc9246e235b3
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Mar 16 16:34:55 2013 +0100

    Add RSSI to l1sap

http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=310c93b3631f9812964438418d656ca0c6773216

commit 310c93b3631f9812964438418d656ca0c6773216
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Feb 7 12:21:33 2013 +0100

    Add MPH and TCH primitives to layer 1 SAP
    
    In order to control layer 1 via primitives, MPH primitives are required.
    There is only one (MPH-INFO) primitive defined in TS 04.04 for all control
    and measurement functions. A type identifier inside this primitive is used
    to differentiate between different functions.
    
    The TCH primitives are used to carry traffic. TCH primitives carry voice
    or data traffic, whereas PH-DATA primitives carry FACCH data.
    
    PH_RTS and TCH_RTS (ready-to-send) primitives are used to poll requests
    from upper layers.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=e60b2949b8f6af156013261cd3f75f66a0d2345f

commit e60b2949b8f6af156013261cd3f75f66a0d2345f
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Feb 7 12:18:37 2013 +0100

    Remove osmo_phsap_prim from lapdm.h and move to a seperate header file

http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=c02968be6685d3c43b7feec2ee5c81903a4062ae

commit c02968be6685d3c43b7feec2ee5c81903a4062ae
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Feb 6 14:13:21 2013 +0100

    Add LAPDm collision test (contention resolution on network side)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 .gitignore                                         |   3 +
 Doxyfile.codec.in                                  |   4 +-
 Doxyfile.core.in                                   |   4 +-
 Doxyfile.gsm.in                                    |   4 +-
 Doxyfile.vty.in                                    |   4 +-
 Makefile.am                                        |   2 +-
 debian/changelog                                   |   8 +-
 include/Makefile.am                                |   4 +
 include/osmocom/core/conv.h                        |   2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/crcXXgen.h.tpl                |   2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/crcgen.h                      |   2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/gsmtap.h                      |  68 +++++++
 include/osmocom/core/gsmtap_util.h                 |   2 +
 include/osmocom/core/logging.h                     |   8 +-
 include/osmocom/core/{crcgen.h => loggingrb.h}     |  31 ++-
 include/osmocom/core/msgb.h                        |   2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/prim.h                        |   6 +-
 include/osmocom/core/serial.h                      |   2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/statistics.h                  |   2 +-
 include/osmocom/core/strrb.h                       |  58 ++++++
 include/osmocom/core/utils.h                       |   8 +
 include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_ns.h                     |   1 +
 include/osmocom/gsm/gsm_utils.h                    |   4 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/lapd_core.h                    |   8 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/meas_rep.h                     |  29 +++
 include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/gsm_04_08.h           |   4 +-
 include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/smpp34_osmocom.h      |  48 +++++
 src/Makefile.am                                    |   8 +-
 src/application.c                                  |   7 +-
 src/bits.c                                         |   4 +-
 src/bitvec.c                                       |   2 +-
 src/codec/Makefile.am                              |   2 +-
 src/conv.c                                         |   2 +-
 src/crcXXgen.c.tpl                                 |   2 +-
 src/gb/Makefile.am                                 |   3 +
 src/gb/gprs_ns.c                                   |   7 +
 src/gb/gprs_ns_vty.c                               |  14 ++
 src/gsm/Makefile.am                                |   2 +-
 src/gsm/auth_core.c                                |   4 +-
 src/gsm/gsm_utils.c                                |   7 +-
 src/gsm/lapd_core.c                                |   4 +-
 src/gsm/lapdm.c                                    |   4 +-
 src/gsm/rsl.c                                      |   2 +-
 src/gsm/tlv_parser.c                               |   2 +-
 src/gsmtap_util.c                                  |   6 +-
 src/logging.c                                      |  20 ++
 src/loggingrb.c                                    |  98 +++++++++
 src/msgb.c                                         |   6 +-
 src/serial.c                                       |   2 +-
 src/socket.c                                       |   2 +-
 src/strrb.c                                        | 171 ++++++++++++++++
 src/timer.c                                        |   2 +-
 src/vty/Makefile.am                                |   2 +-
 src/vty/logging_vty.c                              |  95 ++++++++-
 tests/Makefile.am                                  |  13 +-
 tests/lapd/lapd_test.c                             | 131 +++++++++---
 tests/{logging => loggingrb}/logging_test.err      |   0
 tests/{logging => loggingrb}/logging_test.ok       |   0
 .../logging_test.c => loggingrb/loggingrb_test.c}  |  52 ++---
 tests/strrb/strrb_test.c                           | 225 +++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/strrb/strrb_test.ok                          |   1 +
 tests/testsuite.at                                 |  43 ++--
 utils/osmo-arfcn.c                                 |   1 +
 63 files changed, 1114 insertions(+), 152 deletions(-)
 copy include/osmocom/core/{crcgen.h => loggingrb.h} (56%)
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/core/strrb.h
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gsm/meas_rep.h
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gsm/protocol/smpp34_osmocom.h
 create mode 100644 src/loggingrb.c
 create mode 100644 src/strrb.c
 copy tests/{logging => loggingrb}/logging_test.err (100%)
 copy tests/{logging => loggingrb}/logging_test.ok (100%)
 copy tests/{logging/logging_test.c => loggingrb/loggingrb_test.c} (54%)
 create mode 100644 tests/strrb/strrb_test.c
 create mode 100644 tests/strrb/strrb_test.ok

hooks/post-receive
-- 
An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications