Subject: mgw_nat.git branch master updated. bow_v2-27-g6f1f309
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:15:26 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Erlang MediaGateWay (MGW) NAT/Masquerading".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  6d33eb5ab2cc6083f381e59eb6fef381d0be7a58 (commit)

This update discarded existing revisions and left the branch pointing at
a previous point in the repository history.

 * -- * -- N (6f1f3097ff01a491792308df2d885990fd9dcb0c)
            \
             O -- O -- O (6d33eb5ab2cc6083f381e59eb6fef381d0be7a58)

The removed revisions are not necessarilly gone - if another reference
still refers to them they will stay in the repository.

No new revisions were added by this update.

Summary of changes:
 src/mgw_nat_act_vfuk_onw.erl        | 208 +-------
 test/mgw_nat_act_vfuk_onw_tests.erl | 920 +-----------------------------------
 2 files changed, 30 insertions(+), 1098 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Erlang MediaGateWay (MGW) NAT/Masquerading