Subject: osmocom-bb.git branch jolly/testing updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1776-g5fc544f
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:58:02 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, jolly/testing has been updated
       via  5fc544f90135ed0dc34e35c9f1bc4420ccc654ed (commit)
      from  c736754345f636770ba76f66a86cb959a42a7466 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/osmocom-bb/commit/?id=5fc544f90135ed0dc34e35c9f1bc4420ccc654ed

commit 5fc544f90135ed0dc34e35c9f1bc4420ccc654ed
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 12 16:57:20 2013 +0200

    Add handover support to calypso BTS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include/l1ctl_proto.h                     |  2 +
 src/host/layer23/src/transceiver/l1ctl.c  |  7 +--
 src/host/layer23/src/transceiver/l1ctl.h  |  2 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/transceiver/trx.c    | 48 +++++++++++++++--
 src/host/layer23/src/transceiver/trx.h    |  1 +
 src/target/firmware/Makefile              |  2 +
 src/target/firmware/include/layer1/sync.h |  1 +
 src/target/firmware/layer1/l23_api.c      |  4 +-
 src/target/firmware/layer1/prim_bts.c     | 90 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 9 files changed, 129 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack