Subject: gr-iqbal.git tag v0.36.0 created. d7d0b33c57042e2b26ebae8021fa1611ffffe75f
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:09:06 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "UNNAMED PROJECT".

The tag, v0.36.0 has been created
        at  d7d0b33c57042e2b26ebae8021fa1611ffffe75f (commit)

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit d7d0b33c57042e2b26ebae8021fa1611ffffe75f
Author: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Apr 14 14:30:47 2013 +0200

    libosmo-dsp: Pull upstream changes
    
    Signed-off-by: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hooks/post-receive
-- 
UNNAMED PROJECT