Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.13.0-41-ga1c09a4
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:16:49 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  a1c09a401dd68475aad85dd0be23db703da8abea (commit)
      from  846d8dca9fd6f500082091a1aeda64bf616a143f (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=a1c09a401dd68475aad85dd0be23db703da8abea

commit a1c09a401dd68475aad85dd0be23db703da8abea
Author: Alexander Huemer <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 11 14:31:27 2013 +0200

    Makefile.am: Use AM_CPPFLAGS
    
    Since automake 1.13 INCLUDES is depricates and causes a warning

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/Makefile.am                   | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/Makefile.am               | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/gprs/Makefile.am          | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/ipaccess/Makefile.am      | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/Makefile.am        | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/libcommon/Makefile.am     | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/libctrl/Makefile.am       | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/libgb/Makefile.am         | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/Makefile.am       | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/Makefile.am        | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/libtrau/Makefile.am       | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc/Makefile.am      | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_mgcp/Makefile.am | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/Makefile.am  | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-nitb/Makefile.am     | 2 +-
 openbsc/src/utils/Makefile.am         | 2 +-
 openbsc/tests/abis/Makefile.am        | 2 +-
 openbsc/tests/bsc-nat/Makefile.am     | 2 +-
 openbsc/tests/channel/Makefile.am     | 2 +-
 openbsc/tests/db/Makefile.am          | 2 +-
 openbsc/tests/gprs/Makefile.am        | 2 +-
 openbsc/tests/gsm0408/Makefile.am     | 2 +-
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/Makefile.am        | 2 +-
 openbsc/tests/si/Makefile.am          | 2 +-
 24 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)