Subject: osmo-bts.git branch jolly/wip updated. 0.1.0-45-gfe83a24
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:19:35 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Osmocom BTS-side code (Abis, scheduling, ...)".

The branch, jolly/wip has been updated
       via  fe83a248a175d643c2fff69fa7f7b757656edcc9 (commit)
      from  ef7fa31cd360d72d27b5c328efa5d6559a8facea (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/osmo-bts/commit/?id=fe83a248a175d643c2fff69fa7f7b757656edcc9

commit fe83a248a175d643c2fff69fa7f7b757656edcc9
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Feb 1 20:19:12 2013 +0100

    WIP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/osmo-bts-sysmo/femtobts.h            |    2 +-
 src/osmo-bts-trx/Makefile.am             |    2 +-
 src/osmo-bts-trx/l1_if.c                 |   80 ++++++++++++++++------
 src/osmo-bts-trx/l1_if.h                 |    7 ++
 src/osmo-bts-trx/main.c                  |   28 +++++++-
 src/osmo-bts-trx/rach.c                  |    2 +-
 src/osmo-bts-trx/sch.c                   |    2 +-
 src/osmo-bts-trx/scheduler.c             |   96 +++++++++++++++-----------
 src/osmo-bts-trx/trx_if.c                |   74 ++++++++++++++------
 src/osmo-bts-trx/trx_vty.c               |  109 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 src/osmo-bts-trx/xcch.c                  |   10 ++-
 src/osmo-bts-trx/{xcch.c => xcch_orig.c} |   88 +++++++++---------------
 tests/bursts/Makefile.am                 |    2 +-
 tests/bursts/bursts_test.c               |    1 +
 14 files changed, 338 insertions(+), 165 deletions(-)
 copy src/osmo-bts-trx/{xcch.c => xcch_orig.c} (70%)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Osmocom BTS-side code (Abis, scheduling, ...)