Subject: libosmo-abis.git branch master updated. v0.1.6-5-gecd0a36
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:50:48 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Osmocom A-bis protcol interface library".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  ecd0a36ce8d468985ec296214e3ecced8da487cc (commit)
      from  98af3c3a6df8fc6e8ef765b30aff2a013b9904fa (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmo-abis/commit/?id=ecd0a36ce8d468985ec296214e3ecced8da487cc

commit ecd0a36ce8d468985ec296214e3ecced8da487cc
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Mar 31 15:49:13 2014 +0200

    release: Prepare the 0.2.0 release of libosmo-abis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 TODO-RELEASE                                          | 1 -
 debian/changelog                                      | 8 +++++++-
 debian/control                                        | 8 ++++----
 debian/{libosmoabis2.install => libosmoabis3.install} | 0
 src/Makefile.am                                       | 2 +-
 5 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
 rename debian/{libosmoabis2.install => libosmoabis3.install} (100%)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Osmocom A-bis protcol interface library