Subject: libosmocore.git branch master updated. 0.6.4-20-gbe355cd
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 14:08:56 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  be355cd78a5aac7d11c1b9234254537b3c55f2d5 (commit)
      from  3d557b18d099249b0d60ea91c72695a678c9465f (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=be355cd78a5aac7d11c1b9234254537b3c55f2d5

commit be355cd78a5aac7d11c1b9234254537b3c55f2d5
Author: Kevin Redon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Nov 2 18:11:01 2013 +0100

    implement COMP128 version 2 and 3 A3/A8 algorithm
    
    simple copy into C from reversed code from www.hackingprojects.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include/Makefile.am                             |   1 +
 include/osmocom/gsm/comp128v23.h                |  23 ++++
 src/gsm/Makefile.am                             |  11 +-
 src/gsm/{auth_comp128v1.c => auth_comp128v23.c} |  41 ++++--
 src/gsm/comp128v23.c                            | 166 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 227 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/osmocom/gsm/comp128v23.h
 copy src/gsm/{auth_comp128v1.c => auth_comp128v23.c} (52%)
 create mode 100644 src/gsm/comp128v23.c

hooks/post-receive
-- 
An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications