Subject: libosmocore.git branch master updated. 0.6.4-30-g26cbd45
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 07:23:07 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  26cbd459fcc7cd7bed8256a5ad078c177a7a7fe2 (commit)
      from  d4d87c5427bdf838cbfc3948bcf035e1e4036fd9 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmocore/commit/?id=26cbd459fcc7cd7bed8256a5ad078c177a7a7fe2

commit 26cbd459fcc7cd7bed8256a5ad078c177a7a7fe2
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jan 7 13:39:24 2014 +0100

    sms: Fix gsm_7bit legacy functions return value
    
    The legacy 7bit conversion functions (those without the '_n_' in the
    name) gave wrong return values on 64 bit platforms due to unproper
    signed/unsigned conversions and the usage of SIZE_MAX.
    
    This patch fixes this by using a smaller max size (see
    GSM_7BIT_LEGACY_MAX_BUFFER_SIZE, currently set to 64k) for the legacy
    wrappers and by using unsigned int for max_septets.
    In addition, there are tests now that check the return values of
    legacy encoding and decoding.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include/osmocom/gsm/gsm_utils.h |  3 +++
 src/gsm/gsm_utils.c             | 17 +++++++++++------
 tests/sms/sms_test.c            | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/sms/sms_test.ok           |  8 ++++++++
 4 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
An utility library for Open Source Mobile Communications