Subject: openbsc.git branch zecke/abis-sw-selection updated. 0.12.0-175-g2f25747
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:39:04 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, zecke/abis-sw-selection has been updated
  discards  46e72dfaf1984aedf89a15b54bc8ce10a3174284 (commit)
  discards  2f55503118a16513dcc8f41f6ff88d544821d5f9 (commit)
       via  2f25747e3f74dfa743363fb36069b78a19e0ce98 (commit)
       via  bce5675e5fa1eb4bcbe0dd24d503456eaeb58a0d (commit)
       via  c751cf92cbc25a5cfca8041ef3fdcc16ed5865ad (commit)
       via  408208d8874a0f227d09e299db2346fc3f67b5ca (commit)
       via  5ea1bc77a3947f541d576f95e7ecc7249fc65b9b (commit)
       via  7e7ee5f8c6904a607e7505021c16de4c26dadbe0 (commit)
       via  1bf6610ce7341aaf79899cc1bdce5879a069b2c6 (commit)
       via  ce55361e93529522790fa681ef5837237e9492b1 (commit)
       via  29de346b329fc05750b52446f3516f897415b43b (commit)
       via  a769dcb889325dac6ee200ce891d21bb78861981 (commit)
       via  cf2f158caa47e9d1410453309c7aec58e99ac011 (commit)
       via  d267f4d685bccdf6eaa839044db2721b3c3c37c4 (commit)
       via  0d904e004a763a104e40e707c5a3cde7bb0da3d7 (commit)
       via  01d315f19c0ffdbbbd11d425b067169ce08285e9 (commit)
       via  3d4d79d89090fcbe97de9b10aa9f638461648218 (commit)
       via  d2361d970af8fe5d624ed3977982c21c327ac986 (commit)
       via  f589221ed0a00c12fce0fac629475851b2680b77 (commit)
       via  b3089e437da1bc20de199d7688aa255d6ac82601 (commit)
       via  383d3c33e64a1b64da6d04df1ce7d92d88ef6e34 (commit)
       via  c5903a2b01c93e504fb84c513c012481d98758d9 (commit)
       via  536a10b63ba3cbade1ff3808ae056b11a279aaef (commit)
       via  bc6c43f7595ce379b8b754df1321b852b9a20fee (commit)
       via  f7396eac2f03d612ab27ff279dfefaf3058bf591 (commit)
       via  07dec137deaf5505564fdacec5f3b83ee9399a39 (commit)
       via  70ae5d3000edd12aee38497a6f541595a8c7dee8 (commit)
       via  6d818839a9febc5d8ff970b16822fe86f551f266 (commit)
       via  8d0be259cb0ed8c33a373bbdfe88aafe4cfc27c0 (commit)
       via  0d0c9ec5c54d8b66ec54c498c3dfcf0ba04372ca (commit)
       via  c6483683ebf702a8e219136d374df25d2149bf74 (commit)
       via  b8a1f967c5a15d1f4efc9699775cacb75f378e89 (commit)
       via  c0de14da8f868de3a68b485ec382d8aa7dabbec9 (commit)
       via  e07b6a77e51f19b45d3ca0a7b3b4014ffeb40859 (commit)
       via  338e3b3b4bf4947db817a57e0bf1838400e690ca (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (46e72dfaf1984aedf89a15b54bc8ce10a3174284)
            \
             N -- N -- N (2f25747e3f74dfa743363fb36069b78a19e0ce98)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/openbsc/commit/?id=2f25747e3f74dfa743363fb36069b78a19e0ce98

commit 2f25747e3f74dfa743363fb36069b78a19e0ce98
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Nov 22 19:04:10 2012 +0100

    abis: Activate the newest available installed on the BTS
    
    Select thew newest software from all available file versions.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/openbsc/commit/?id=bce5675e5fa1eb4bcbe0dd24d503456eaeb58a0d

commit bce5675e5fa1eb4bcbe0dd24d503456eaeb58a0d
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Nov 22 14:59:46 2012 +0100

    abis: Create a routine that can parse all SW Descriptions of a SW Config
    
    Be able to parse the entire SW Config IE. Parse the SW Descruption
    into a struct provided by the caller.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/configure.ac                    |    2 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_nat.h       |    4 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_data.h      |   10 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp.h          |    8 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp_internal.h |    6 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/osmo_bsc.h      |    3 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/transaction.h   |   11 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/vty.h           |    2 +
 openbsc/src/gprs/gb_proxy.c             |    7 -
 openbsc/src/libcommon/common_vty.c      |   12 +
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_network.c      |    2 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_protocol.c     |  404 ++++++++++++++------------
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_vty.c          |   36 +++
 openbsc/src/libmsc/Makefile.am          |    2 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/db.c                 |    7 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_04_08.c          |    1 -
 openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_04_11.c          |  494 ++++++++++++++-----------------
 openbsc/src/libmsc/osmo_msc.c           |   14 +-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/smpp_openbsc.c       |  175 ++++++++++-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/smpp_smsc.c          |  408 ++++++++++++++++++++++----
 openbsc/src/libmsc/smpp_smsc.h          |   66 ++++-
 openbsc/src/libmsc/smpp_vty.c           |  438 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/src/libmsc/transaction.c        |   11 +
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc/osmo_bsc_bssap.c   |   12 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc/osmo_bsc_filter.c  |   29 ++-
 openbsc/src/osmo-nitb/bsc_hack.c        |   10 +-
 openbsc/src/utils/Makefile.am           |    8 +
 openbsc/src/utils/smpp_mirror.c         |  316 ++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/tests/db/Makefile.am            |    4 +-
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_test.c          |  140 +++++++++-
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_test.ok         |   16 +
 31 files changed, 2085 insertions(+), 573 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 openbsc/src/libmsc/smpp_vty.c
 create mode 100644 openbsc/src/utils/smpp_mirror.c

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)