Subject: gr-osmosdr.git branch master updated. dc28f6c4c874e182557c8cb9fe8a04f757f3569e
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 00:39:39 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Gnuradio block for OsmoSDR and rtl-sdr".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  dc28f6c4c874e182557c8cb9fe8a04f757f3569e (commit)
      from  b74aeb108e1adec74d596401a52d14b1c16feb25 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/gr-osmosdr/commit/?id=dc28f6c4c874e182557c8cb9fe8a04f757f3569e

commit dc28f6c4c874e182557c8cb9fe8a04f757f3569e
Author: Dimitri Stolnikov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Feb 17 00:39:30 2013 +0100

    update cmake modules from gnuradio master

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 cmake/Modules/GrMiscUtils.cmake |   69 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 cmake/Modules/GrPlatform.cmake  |   10 +++++-
 cmake/Modules/GrPython.cmake    |   15 ++++++--
 cmake/Modules/GrSwig.cmake      |   25 ++++++++------
 cmake/Modules/GrTest.cmake      |   12 ++++--
 cmake/Modules/GrVersion.cmake   |   18 +++++-----
 6 files changed, 120 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Gnuradio block for OsmoSDR and rtl-sdr