Subject: openbsc.git branch on-waves/bsc-0.9.14 updated. 0.9.14-177-g59e913e
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 23:14:22 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, on-waves/bsc-0.9.14 has been updated
  discards  83e78cf95039d721c8a56d56189e63dd983348e7 (commit)
       via  59e913ebea83f3a8cea41b2e02505f68426e723d (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (83e78cf95039d721c8a56d56189e63dd983348e7)
            \
             N -- N -- N (59e913ebea83f3a8cea41b2e02505f68426e723d)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/openbsc/commit/?id=59e913ebea83f3a8cea41b2e02505f68426e723d

commit 59e913ebea83f3a8cea41b2e02505f68426e723d
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Feb 5 09:39:09 2013 +0100

    bsc: Add a VTY command to show the paging group for a BSC/IMSI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_vty.c |    7 +++++--
 1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)