Subject: openbsc.git branch jerlbeck/features/mgcp-transcoding updated. 0.13.0-406-g16d193e
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 12:07:38 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, jerlbeck/features/mgcp-transcoding has been updated
  discards  3faf5415fd614258eaa8dc4bfbd88a1ae83581b4 (commit)
  discards  c2cb06806943e5ea4a4d41550f2f949f4ef0abbb (commit)
  discards  ff46c3a59f18db2af0d67cb816275cf84fc370ba (commit)
  discards  d10a96657de02e0a3fa9301f5b5f6ba23ac06876 (commit)
  discards  3571b912d07c3fddf9ab875fd3a5d9903ec5f14e (commit)
  discards  18a7610ae4a71315489ca526aa8865a9c0747e13 (commit)
  discards  7f2505d94c9213b3a664fcb31af0e6e818396a56 (commit)
  discards  2e28de08b9db3eb72218f25a5b3101c88debefdc (commit)
  discards  fd29c941013c0478a3af06244b3dda4c3bd1d546 (commit)
  discards  af5116860fad2dbacbff19e0bbfa27f511e0c37f (commit)
  discards  8af144d12800d99bf61d09b80bee2fc01ff9430b (commit)
       via  16d193e6e8d6b9d99a7d612463ea743e28e54f0e (commit)
       via  f9efd8df6b1b113009e86fbfd7f83b6389daa147 (commit)
       via  a7b931945e8d56c8bb6feff0f5df82564eb9445a (commit)
       via  e5f619b9352804989cd918f13191ece9bf6e6ff5 (commit)
       via  b207278824890c3a4e180acf2c0fe73daae25bb3 (commit)
       via  87b5084367bcfa641133f053927efee52fadf00a (commit)
       via  615345bf3569192322db38362bc1dba2847ce3bd (commit)
       via  36424e8842c93a9d855d6eb2e7844b5f69b300e3 (commit)
       via  39050d92711b1f13c0e89ac27f9a92b96a0de4a9 (commit)
       via  4c5ee026f1eaf83c87b88128621ffd3f8f787410 (commit)
       via  5a708efb9ad8e219dcdd0e73981631b2a6113c59 (commit)
       via  4f0381b1c32a7d238d5ef1bb3146ec5f299c0e9e (commit)
       via  b691bf1d54231a1bbabe7b4d7083603f9841d7de (commit)
       via  f6b61e61543959482731f2042584773b7fa0d7be (commit)
       via  ee41ecff98379e38c2dcfb35c86ae8bd19c7b811 (commit)
       via  4f200491ff217e48ebc10f31e85386899b63dbd8 (commit)
       via  1cc5ff8e19c840545ae746c52995d0768c2d1f70 (commit)
       via  f259bd8359de61e9c8aa92c775b95665c1a143d5 (commit)
       via  cab6e7528c475d6aee687001a6146e5f20d8f53d (commit)
       via  038f97a69fe58d2bcb6cabcb82b3485f7d622ed2 (commit)
       via  45fcb852369a1acaa2c626e1a1063e9d1f042825 (commit)
       via  a4c63b0cdba82a453875d9208d9dad0b9b530d56 (commit)
       via  ec757986442e5be817caae4dacc57ec6617b98dd (commit)
       via  a87f8f98918bc8f56f80ca7cc262b8edf5dcfadc (commit)
       via  d8967f76a50e7639902ba50a01e938171b8ad18d (commit)
       via  72c0dbd7538aca983e1fde0ff36a292af77ab29a (commit)
       via  a4d0e3cc6b07d4eebbf3ac08be1d296121c3f5ea (commit)
       via  20f6e946e13849ffb2d2a1d2a61dd00f7b8cdd11 (commit)
       via  b66f158b050503a68468aa55ae6e7b7df92e3fb8 (commit)
       via  6e36255221d588f5de20b124748b589249ea825b (commit)
       via  1159005ae02f8c9e42624769ec1b2a8d84c9dee5 (commit)
       via  268b2e65446fef5c3ddb3bb4423ddf376929e731 (commit)
       via  47d8f02c068a8ea859630df4b4fd06792b4fd6ef (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (3faf5415fd614258eaa8dc4bfbd88a1ae83581b4)
            \
             N -- N -- N (16d193e6e8d6b9d99a7d612463ea743e28e54f0e)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=16d193e6e8d6b9d99a7d612463ea743e28e54f0e

commit 16d193e6e8d6b9d99a7d612463ea743e28e54f0e
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri May 9 19:42:17 2014 +0200

    mgcp: Set net_end audio params in recvonly mode
    
    Currently, if there is no SDP data in the MGCP message received from
    the net, the fields containing audio encoding information are not set
    in net_end. So in recvonly mode transcoding would not be set up
    correctly.
    
    This patch changes the implementation of the code handling CRCX and
    MDCX to use the codec signalled in the MGCP local connection options
    (field 'a:') if there isn't any SDP data. This is only halfway
    negotiation, because the codec is used blindly and not matched
    against the supported ones.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=f9efd8df6b1b113009e86fbfd7f83b6389daa147

commit f9efd8df6b1b113009e86fbfd7f83b6389daa147
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu May 8 14:08:37 2014 +0200

    mgcp: Move transcoding to libmgcp
    
    This patch moves the files relevant to transcoding from
    src/osmo-bsc_mgcp to src/libmgcp and src/include/openbsc. Makefiles
    and include directives are being updated accordingly.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=a7b931945e8d56c8bb6feff0f5df82564eb9445a

commit a7b931945e8d56c8bb6feff0f5df82564eb9445a
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 8 16:10:04 2014 +0200

    mgcp/test: Add test cases for transcoding and repacking
    
    This patch adds test cases for transcoding and repacking.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=e5f619b9352804989cd918f13191ece9bf6e6ff5

commit e5f619b9352804989cd918f13191ece9bf6e6ff5
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Apr 14 11:30:45 2014 +0200

    mgcp: Extend the CLI transcoding tool by ptime conversion
    
    This modification allows it to set the number of samples per packet
    that is written to the output.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=b207278824890c3a4e180acf2c0fe73daae25bb3

commit b207278824890c3a4e180acf2c0fe73daae25bb3
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Apr 14 10:31:47 2014 +0200

    mgcp: Add packet size (ptime) conversion
    
    The current transcoder implemenation always does a 1:1 recoding
    concerning the duration of a packet. So RTP timestamps and sequence
    numbers are not modified.
    
    This is not sufficient in some cases, e.g. when the BTS does only
    allow for a single fixed ptime.
    
    This patch decouples encoding from decoding and moves the decoded
    samples to the state structure so that samples can be combined or
    drain according to the packaging of incoming and outgoing packets.
    
    This patch incorporates parts of Holger's experimental fixes in
    0e669e05^..9eba68f9.
    
    Ticket: OW#1111
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=87b5084367bcfa641133f053927efee52fadf00a

commit 87b5084367bcfa641133f053927efee52fadf00a
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Mar 13 14:33:37 2014 +0100

    mgcp: Add CLI tool to test audio conversion
    
    This tool uses mgcp_transcode.c to convert audio data from stdin to
    stdout.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=615345bf3569192322db38362bc1dba2847ce3bd

commit 615345bf3569192322db38362bc1dba2847ce3bd
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Mar 13 14:25:51 2014 +0100

    mgcp: Add RTP audio transcoding
    
    This patch implements audio transcoding between the formats GSM,
    PCMA, L16, and optionally G.729.
    
    The feature needs to be enabled by using the autoconf option
    '--enable-mgcp-transcoding'. In this case mgcp_transcode.c will
    be compiled and linked to osmo-bsc_mgcp, and the transcoding
    functions provided will be registered as processing callbacks.
    
    If G.729 support is required, libcg729 needs to be installed and
    '--with-g729' must be passed to ./configure.
    
    Ticket: OW#1111
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=36424e8842c93a9d855d6eb2e7844b5f69b300e3

commit 36424e8842c93a9d855d6eb2e7844b5f69b300e3
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Mar 14 18:01:20 2014 +0100

    mgcp: Only include SDP lines with valid content
    
    Don't show media related lines if the payload type has not been set.
    Don't show a 'a=rtpmap' line if the audio_name has not been set.
    
    This patch unifies the SDP generation of create_response_with_sdp()
    and send_msg().
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=39050d92711b1f13c0e89ac27f9a92b96a0de4a9

commit 39050d92711b1f13c0e89ac27f9a92b96a0de4a9
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Mar 17 12:40:07 2014 +0100

    mgcp: Add a function to get media info for MGCP responses
    
    This patch adds the get_net_downlink_format_cb() callback to provide
    payload_type, subtype_name, and fmtp_extra suitable for use in a MGCP
    response sent to the network. Per default, the BTS side values are
    returned since these must be honoured by the net peer when sending
    audio to the media gateway (unless transcoding is done).
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=4c5ee026f1eaf83c87b88128621ffd3f8f787410

commit 4c5ee026f1eaf83c87b88128621ffd3f8f787410
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Mar 17 12:30:56 2014 +0100

    mgcp: Add audio info fields to struct mgcp_rtp_end
    
    This patch adds the fields channels, subtype_name, and audio_name to
    the struct. The field audio_name contains the full string that has
    been used for the last part of a SDP a=rtpmap line. The others contain
    decoded parts of that string. If no a=rtpmap line has been given
    (e.g. because dynamic payload types are not used), values are
    assigned when the payload type matches one of the predefined ones
    (GSM, G729, PCMA).
    
    The patch also moves the audio_name parsing code to a dedicated
    set_audio_info() function.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=5a708efb9ad8e219dcdd0e73981631b2a6113c59

commit 5a708efb9ad8e219dcdd0e73981631b2a6113c59
Author: Jacob Erlbeck <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Mar 13 14:24:52 2014 +0100

    mgcp: Add callbacks for payload processing
    
    This patch adds the callbacks rtp_processing_cb and
    setup_rtp_processing_cb to mgcp_config to support arbitrary RTP
    payload processing.
    
    Sponsored-by: On-Waves ehf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/configure.ac                      |   3 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/Makefile.am       |   2 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/bsc_nat.h         |   5 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/control_cmd.h     |  46 ++--
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp.h            |  13 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/mgcp_internal.h   |  20 +-
 openbsc/include/openbsc/osmux.h           |  19 ++
 openbsc/src/libbsc/abis_rsl.c             |   1 -
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_ctrl_commands.c    |   1 -
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_ctrl_lookup.c      |  14 +-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/chan_alloc.c           |   5 +
 openbsc/src/libctrl/control_cmd.c         |   2 -
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/Makefile.am           |  10 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_network.c        |  50 ++--
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_protocol.c       |  70 +++++-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_transcode.c      |  13 +-
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/mgcp_vty.c            |  44 ++++
 openbsc/src/libmgcp/osmux.c               | 400 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/src/libmsc/gsm_04_08.c            |  15 +-
 openbsc/src/libtrau/rtp_proxy.c           |  60 ++++-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc/osmo_bsc_ctrl.c      |  38 +--
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_mgcp/Makefile.am     |   3 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/Makefile.am      |   5 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_mgcp_utils.c |  32 ++-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_vty.c    |  19 ++
 openbsc/src/osmo-nitb/bsc_hack.c          |   4 +-
 openbsc/tests/bsc-nat/Makefile.am         |   4 +-
 openbsc/tests/bsc-nat/bsc_nat_test.c      |   2 +-
 openbsc/tests/channel/channel_test.c      |   5 +-
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/Makefile.am            |   4 +-
 openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_test.c            |   1 +
 31 files changed, 769 insertions(+), 141 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 openbsc/include/openbsc/osmux.h
 create mode 100644 openbsc/src/libmgcp/osmux.c

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)