Subject: openbsc.git branch zecke/features/sms-smpp created. 0.13.0-49-gf5a17d6
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:34:58 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, zecke/features/sms-smpp has been created
        at  f5a17d612565ca06ea799b360b30b89e0735f825 (commit)

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=f5a17d612565ca06ea799b360b30b89e0735f825

commit f5a17d612565ca06ea799b360b30b89e0735f825
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Apr 17 19:35:26 2013 +0200

    sms: Kill the sms->sender and use addr/ton/npi throughout the code
    
    This is an incompatible database schema change. Store the type of
    the address in the database for both the sender and the receiver.
    
    Currently it is possible to use SMPP to store a SMS and the NPI
    and TON will be lost on the delivery of the SMS. The schema is
    changed to make the delivery always use the right NPI/TON. This
    patch is not ready for the master branch as there is no upgrade
    path for the HLR yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)