Subject: osmo-trx.git branch master updated. a5c83aeb5629644d3455d5cc9529cd5b16608a4e
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 03:15:10 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit".

The branch, master has been updated
  discards  085f8b2b15d82e08aa3b936d9d23dd8bbd47dfd1 (commit)
       via  a5c83aeb5629644d3455d5cc9529cd5b16608a4e (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (085f8b2b15d82e08aa3b936d9d23dd8bbd47dfd1)
            \
             N -- N -- N (a5c83aeb5629644d3455d5cc9529cd5b16608a4e)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/osmo-trx/commit/?id=a5c83aeb5629644d3455d5cc9529cd5b16608a4e

commit a5c83aeb5629644d3455d5cc9529cd5b16608a4e
Author: Thomas Tsou <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Apr 2 03:31:44 2014 +0100

    Transceiver52M: Add E1XX USRP device id and timings
    
    Device specific timing settings for the E100 and E110 were missing from
    the Tx/Rx offset table. Add E1XX identifier and offsets to the device
    list and offset table respectively.
    
    Signed-off-by: Thomas Tsou <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:

hooks/post-receive
-- 
OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit