Subject: osmo-trx.git branch arm updated. 9c2f8dc3aa2a7b5d4c05cb56ddcc339adb0f9557
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 08:00:16 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit".

The branch, arm has been updated
  discards  260875163ad0c8a15259289ed5f4d51fc9a833e9 (commit)
       via  9c2f8dc3aa2a7b5d4c05cb56ddcc339adb0f9557 (commit)
       via  cf910dcdda1c3e4cdaf3c0d621e4884d08cbc917 (commit)
       via  69762fd7c66afd7ccce8afd162c060212ecfef6d (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (260875163ad0c8a15259289ed5f4d51fc9a833e9)
            \
             N -- N -- N (9c2f8dc3aa2a7b5d4c05cb56ddcc339adb0f9557)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/osmo-trx/commit/?id=9c2f8dc3aa2a7b5d4c05cb56ddcc339adb0f9557

commit 9c2f8dc3aa2a7b5d4c05cb56ddcc339adb0f9557
Author: Thomas Tsou <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 30 21:18:55 2013 -0400

    Transceiver52M: Add ARM NEON support
    
    Signed-off-by: Thomas Tsou <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 Transceiver52M/UHDDevice.cpp      |  5 +++++
 Transceiver52M/arm/convert.c      |  6 +++---
 Transceiver52M/arm/convert_neon.S | 11 ++++++-----
 Transceiver52M/x86/convert.c      |  2 +-
 4 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
OpenBTS' transceiver retro-fit