Subject: libosmo-netif.git branch master updated. 0.0.2-23-gc733ae5
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 21:01:37 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Osmocom network interface library".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  c733ae5b6e7834bec9882d787da7f6c52ff0f4a3 (commit)
      from  1f9eb78b4f4b465aa8fcd5fd32435a19a6bf108b (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/libosmo-netif/commit/?id=c733ae5b6e7834bec9882d787da7f6c52ff0f4a3

commit c733ae5b6e7834bec9882d787da7f6c52ff0f4a3
Author: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Dec 13 15:27:21 2013 +0100

    osmux: fix crash in osmux_snprintf when handling multi-batch messages
    
    valgrind reports the following crash backtrace:
    
    !<001c> osmux.c:687 No room for OSMUX payload: only 49 bytes
    ==12800==
    ==12800== Process terminating with default action of signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
    ==12800==  Access not within mapped region at address 0xDFA8E473
    ==12800==    at 0x4073FD2: osmux_snprintf (osmux.c:628)
    ==12800==    by 0x80524F1: osmux_deliver (osmux.c:50)
    ==12800==    by 0x407371C: osmux_xfrm_input_deliver (osmux.c:302)
    ==12800==    by 0x4073792: osmux_batch_timer_expired (osmux.c:312)
    ==12800==    by 0x405A4A0: osmo_timers_update (timer.c:243)
    ==12800==    by 0x405A79A: osmo_select_main (select.c:133)
    ==12800==    by 0x8049A53: main (mgcp_main.c:307)
    
    The problem is that osmux_snprintf() is not handling multi-batch
    messages (ie. messages that contain several osmux batches). More
    specifically, the offset to print the osmux batches was reset
    when parsing every osmux batch.
    
    The problem also manifested with wrong outputs.
    
    Reported by Mattias Lundstrom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/osmux.c | 5 +++--
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Osmocom network interface library