Subject: osmocom-bb.git branch, master, updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1146-g6d1f116
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 22:03:12 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  6d1f1163381707a7f4172e2a19e5646b38fb12c9 (commit)
      from  02d469ad67459c8d28c808a19802613a5666364c (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit 6d1f1163381707a7f4172e2a19e5646b38fb12c9
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Nov 6 21:55:40 2011 +0100

    misc: u_intX -> uintX in the host directory
    
    Use C99 stdint.h for the inttypes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/host/layer23/include/osmocom/bb/mobile/mncc.h |   10 +++++-----
 src/host/layer23/src/common/l1l2_interface.c      |    2 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/common/sap_interface.c       |    2 +-
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gsm48_cc.c            |    8 ++++----
 src/host/osmocon/osmoload.c                       |    4 ++--
 5 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack