Subject: cellmgr-ng.git branch release/1.3 updated. 1.3.0-3-g3fb1091
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:27:08 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Cellmanager NG, intended to interface with BSplus".

The branch, release/1.3 has been updated
  discards  df37b06ff0c1f93a23a4c76eea51ecbb974b3ab2 (commit)
       via  3fb10918a81877182bec26eff449c3db50d49260 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (df37b06ff0c1f93a23a4c76eea51ecbb974b3ab2)
            \
             N -- N -- N (3fb10918a81877182bec26eff449c3db50d49260)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/cellmgr-ng/commit/?id=3fb10918a81877182bec26eff449c3db50d49260

commit 3fb10918a81877182bec26eff449c3db50d49260
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 17 10:23:51 2012 +0100

    isup: Make isup CIC parsing/using work on big endian machines as well
    
    This is a hot fix to make CIC reading (and later status) work on
    big endian machines. There might be a more elegant way to do it
    and I will explore this later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/isup.c |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Cellmanager NG, intended to interface with BSplus