Subject: cellmgr-ng.git branch release/1.3 updated. 1.3.0-3-gdf37b06
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:26:20 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Cellmanager NG, intended to interface with BSplus".

The branch, release/1.3 has been updated
  discards  786c6bba4a8ae1450c686f509a0274cb0b1f28c0 (commit)
       via  df37b06ff0c1f93a23a4c76eea51ecbb974b3ab2 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (786c6bba4a8ae1450c686f509a0274cb0b1f28c0)
            \
             N -- N -- N (df37b06ff0c1f93a23a4c76eea51ecbb974b3ab2)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/cellmgr-ng/commit/?id=df37b06ff0c1f93a23a4c76eea51ecbb974b3ab2

commit df37b06ff0c1f93a23a4c76eea51ecbb974b3ab2
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 17 10:23:51 2012 +0100

    isup: Make isup CIC parsing/using work on big endian machines as well
    
    This is a hot fix to make CIC reading (and later status) work on
    big endian machines. There might be a more elegant way to do it
    and I will explore this later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/isup.c |    4 ++--
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Cellmanager NG, intended to interface with BSplus