Subject: cellmgr-ng.git branch release/1.3 updated. 1.3.0-3-g786c6bb
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:24:55 +0100

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Cellmanager NG, intended to interface with BSplus".

The branch, release/1.3 has been updated
       via  786c6bba4a8ae1450c686f509a0274cb0b1f28c0 (commit)
       via  767e2f2e157806645b85d046d32d80a8d12f05a8 (commit)
      from  5d04481455205b781278db00825426177823b331 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/cellmgr-ng/commit/?id=786c6bba4a8ae1450c686f509a0274cb0b1f28c0

commit 786c6bba4a8ae1450c686f509a0274cb0b1f28c0
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 17 10:23:51 2012 +0100

    isup: Make isup CIC parsing/using work on big endian machines as well
    
    This is a hot fix to make CIC reading (and later status) work on
    big endian machines. There might be a more elegant way to do it
    and I will explore this later.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/cellmgr-ng/commit/?id=767e2f2e157806645b85d046d32d80a8d12f05a8

commit 767e2f2e157806645b85d046d32d80a8d12f05a8
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 17 10:15:59 2012 +0100

    isup_filter: Add debug and log messages for the filtering
    
    This way one can check the logs if this code path is hit. The
    logging normally only occurs for the two messages we are interested
    in. It doesn't make sense to reset with a range of 0 so the code
    has been re-ordered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include/isup_types.h         |    1 +
 src/isup.c                   |   14 ++++++++++++++
 src/isup_filter.c            |   30 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 tests/isup/isup_parse_test.c |    8 ++++----
 4 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Cellmanager NG, intended to interface with BSplus