Subject: sdrangelove.git branch hoernchen/qt5 updated. c51be74e87910810a045cacca3c2be6fb91131ec
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 21:46:59 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, hoernchen/qt5 has been updated
       via  c51be74e87910810a045cacca3c2be6fb91131ec (commit)
       via  0f28461e70706d8f3910a801c81d8a51690b2319 (commit)
      from  fca9f8870f8fa8144a97c02843aa6004ddd26421 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=c51be74e87910810a045cacca3c2be6fb91131ec

commit c51be74e87910810a045cacca3c2be6fb91131ec
Author: Christian Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 1 23:46:56 2013 +0200

    fix Qt5 building

http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=0f28461e70706d8f3910a801c81d8a51690b2319

commit 0f28461e70706d8f3910a801c81d8a51690b2319
Author: Christian Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 1 23:46:45 2013 +0200

    finalize switch to QAudioOutput, get rid of PortAudio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 CMakeLists.txt                              |   7 +-
 cmake/Modules/FindPortaudio.cmake           |  35 -----
 include-gpl/audio/audiooutput.h             |  50 ++-----
 include-gpl/audio/portaudioholder.h         |  13 --
 include-gpl/mainwindow.h                    |   2 -
 plugins/samplesource/osmosdr/CMakeLists.txt |   2 +-
 sdrbase/audio/audiodeviceinfo.cpp           |  55 --------
 sdrbase/audio/audiooutput.cpp               | 194 +++++++++++-----------------
 sdrbase/audio/portaudioholder.cpp           |  26 ----
 9 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 299 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 cmake/Modules/FindPortaudio.cmake
 delete mode 100644 include-gpl/audio/portaudioholder.h
 delete mode 100644 sdrbase/audio/portaudioholder.cpp

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI