Subject: branch sylvain/testing updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1339-gbae6a37
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 21:44:27 +0200

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, sylvain/testing has been updated
  discards  abcc25b7de7cd82fbdb2f403c3c449025b7c58c9 (commit)
       via  bae6a37e7f510c3b120ce03966e05f9cdfac9922 (commit)
       via  e4794d0c077a9d139e87612cd9477ebc828380f7 (commit)
       via  738f13395d1d8a005011e45ebbc6a869bbcfd9a6 (commit)
       via  8db7020c88480cc586b0379df9753d16e5f99a27 (commit)
       via  cebf3f0d3c57496bf1ffd679c6717c5079e33613 (commit)
       via  bc6f56c221fa1c8e518e117ade1fd4e3ae923b0a (commit)
       via  0f5f93d2db83339399ebcd91d11b6f1777e4cd21 (commit)
       via  13b07de36abc276566159463c44f2ad92cf78da9 (commit)
       via  a72e47b8a09d6a870b093cfa3b5716b6817c33b8 (commit)
       via  5fb795e972340b104467d37d5281b622507e9ff8 (commit)
       via  042afe7fe73929f40b32545bbdd97f10f260af60 (commit)
       via  fb6a2e274fe05865021f4b695239e73490e34437 (commit)
       via  58d31532499b7d0c800a0a5f5d2945e0637113f0 (commit)
       via  2dafed51e5be1819b783d0e201ea7e3bce7a353f (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (abcc25b7de7cd82fbdb2f403c3c449025b7c58c9)
            \
             N -- N -- N (bae6a37e7f510c3b120ce03966e05f9cdfac9922)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/osmocom-bb/commit/?id=bae6a37e7f510c3b120ce03966e05f9cdfac9922

commit bae6a37e7f510c3b120ce03966e05f9cdfac9922
Author: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Sep 23 21:05:18 2010 +0200

    [WIP] Ugly hack to compensate lost time on TS change (high TS -> low TS)
    
    Signed-off-by: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/shared/libosmocore/configure.ac                |    2 +-
 .../libosmocore/include/osmocom/core/socket.h      |    1 +
 .../libosmocore/include/osmocom/crypt/auth.h       |    1 +
 src/shared/libosmocore/include/osmocom/vty/misc.h  |    3 +
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/a5.c                |    8 +-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/auth_milenage.c     |   15 ++-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/lapd_core.c         |    3 +-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/milenage/milenage.c |   15 ++
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/milenage/milenage.h |    2 +
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/vty/command.c           |  176 +++++++++++++++-----
 src/shared/libosmocore/tests/auth/milenage_test.c  |   20 +++
 src/shared/libosmocore/tests/auth/milenage_test.ok |    2 +
 src/shared/libosmocore/utils/osmo-auc-gen.c        |   80 +++++++--
 13 files changed, 257 insertions(+), 71 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack