Subject: openbsc.git branch zecke/mgcp-statistics updated. 0.12.0-267-gcc06715
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:38:21 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, zecke/mgcp-statistics has been updated
  discards  bee2914bbd21418a9c403f3ca22b9fd5f8e028c4 (commit)
  discards  ef62898a6237c3c23384be0250562d421bc17f47 (commit)
  discards  fda78556fef3296b1e0f00db802474f0e94cf850 (commit)
  discards  8ea6f135b6f86fff4ce04c5fa1dcd46460a79617 (commit)
       via  cc067153b2697130a32fb17ebd66f4ca2fe3364e (commit)
       via  c1fe7ddc9438b3ceccb86926f92fa427eda6c851 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (bee2914bbd21418a9c403f3ca22b9fd5f8e028c4)
            \
             N -- N -- N (cc067153b2697130a32fb17ebd66f4ca2fe3364e)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit//usr/local/git/repositories/openbsc/commit/?id=cc067153b2697130a32fb17ebd66f4ca2fe3364e

commit cc067153b2697130a32fb17ebd66f4ca2fe3364e
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Mar 3 18:27:55 2013 +0100

    Revert "libgb/gprs: don't use log_info from libcommon anymore"
    
    This reverts commit 11461a64574314fbc4747fe6251ca000fdd56b75.
    
    This is causing crashes as soon as the VTY is used. Debugged by
    Katerina and spotted by the customer and during VTY testing.
    
    Conflicts:
    	openbsc/include/osmocom/gprs/gprs_msgb.h
    	openbsc/src/gprs/sgsn_main.c
    	openbsc/src/libgb/common_vty.c

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit//usr/local/git/repositories/openbsc/commit/?id=c1fe7ddc9438b3ceccb86926f92fa427eda6c851

commit c1fe7ddc9438b3ceccb86926f92fa427eda6c851
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 2 12:34:11 2013 +0200

    nat: Allow to re-write international numbers in the CC Setup messages
    
    Prepend the international number with a '+' and then do the normal
    re-writing on it. There are a couple of ways to handle this:
    
    	\+([0-9]), \+[0-9][0-9]([0-9]), \+49([0-9])
    
    Add a test case for the international re-write based on an already
    internationalized number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 debian/changelog                           |  10 --
 debian/control                             |   7 +-
 debian/osmocom-bsc-nat.init.off            | 153 -----------------------------
 openbsc/configure.ac                       |   2 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_rewrite.c |  23 +++--
 openbsc/tests/bsc-nat/bsc_data.c           |   9 ++
 openbsc/tests/bsc-nat/bsc_nat_test.c       |  32 +++++-
 7 files changed, 62 insertions(+), 174 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100755 debian/osmocom-bsc-nat.init.off

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)