Subject: branch jolly/ui updated. osmocon_v0.0.0-1381-ge30e351
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:34:38 +0200

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The Open Source GSM Base Band stack".

The branch, jolly/ui has been updated
       via  e30e351d66f07e6effee768412a9d8f31202b4ed (commit)
       via  dc0299a483dd7ab45672ec51584177b28b7c5062 (commit)
       via  12fb22f51d79fed623da32d7389eb8816230495d (commit)
       via  e4794d0c077a9d139e87612cd9477ebc828380f7 (commit)
       via  738f13395d1d8a005011e45ebbc6a869bbcfd9a6 (commit)
       via  8db7020c88480cc586b0379df9753d16e5f99a27 (commit)
       via  cebf3f0d3c57496bf1ffd679c6717c5079e33613 (commit)
       via  bc6f56c221fa1c8e518e117ade1fd4e3ae923b0a (commit)
       via  0f5f93d2db83339399ebcd91d11b6f1777e4cd21 (commit)
       via  13b07de36abc276566159463c44f2ad92cf78da9 (commit)
       via  a72e47b8a09d6a870b093cfa3b5716b6817c33b8 (commit)
       via  5fb795e972340b104467d37d5281b622507e9ff8 (commit)
       via  042afe7fe73929f40b32545bbdd97f10f260af60 (commit)
       via  fb6a2e274fe05865021f4b695239e73490e34437 (commit)
       via  58d31532499b7d0c800a0a5f5d2945e0637113f0 (commit)
       via  2dafed51e5be1819b783d0e201ea7e3bce7a353f (commit)
      from  b9ff5044a5fcbd07e6a295d75e14c7c504259914 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/osmocom-bb/commit/?id=e30e351d66f07e6effee768412a9d8f31202b4ed

commit e30e351d66f07e6effee768412a9d8f31202b4ed
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Apr 4 08:30:45 2012 +0200

    layer1: Retry fist power measurement, if it seems to fail
    
    In some cases (e.g. after a call with TCH) the first power measurement
    after a full reset will always return 0 (-110dbm). In this case the
    measurment is repeated once again.
    
    This is just a workarround, and it will not fix the actual cause.

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/osmocom-bb/commit/?id=dc0299a483dd7ab45672ec51584177b28b7c5062

commit dc0299a483dd7ab45672ec51584177b28b7c5062
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Apr 4 08:19:13 2012 +0200

    layer23/mobile: Save config file when changing settings with UI

http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/osmocom-bb/commit/?id=12fb22f51d79fed623da32d7389eb8816230495d

commit 12fb22f51d79fed623da32d7389eb8816230495d
Merge: b9ff504 e4794d0
Author: Andreas Eversberg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Apr 4 08:10:01 2012 +0200

    Merge branch 'master' into jolly/ui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 src/host/layer23/src/mobile/gui.c                  |   23 +++
 src/shared/libosmocore/configure.ac                |    2 +-
 .../libosmocore/include/osmocom/core/socket.h      |    1 +
 .../libosmocore/include/osmocom/crypt/auth.h       |    1 +
 src/shared/libosmocore/include/osmocom/vty/misc.h  |    3 +
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/a5.c                |    8 +-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/auth_milenage.c     |   15 ++-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/lapd_core.c         |    3 +-
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/milenage/milenage.c |   15 ++
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/gsm/milenage/milenage.h |    2 +
 src/shared/libosmocore/src/vty/command.c           |  176 +++++++++++++++-----
 src/shared/libosmocore/tests/auth/milenage_test.c  |   20 +++
 src/shared/libosmocore/tests/auth/milenage_test.ok |    2 +
 src/shared/libosmocore/utils/osmo-auc-gen.c        |   80 +++++++--
 src/target/firmware/include/layer1/sync.h          |    1 +
 src/target/firmware/layer1/l23_api.c               |    1 +
 src/target/firmware/layer1/prim_pm.c               |    9 +
 17 files changed, 291 insertions(+), 71 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The Open Source GSM Base Band stack