Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.12.0-27-gcfaabbb
From: git repository hosting <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:39:13 +0200

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  cfaabbb21eeeacbd5e2cb8c0d39d1bd2f2701558 (commit)
      from  fe568f235f02067b77f9e0b03bfb3d2d7ffd605a (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/cgit/openbsc/commit/?id=cfaabbb21eeeacbd5e2cb8c0d39d1bd2f2701558

commit cfaabbb21eeeacbd5e2cb8c0d39d1bd2f2701558
Author: Harald Welte <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 16 23:23:50 2012 +0200

    complete the VTY help messages so we don't get "null" in the manual

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/src/libbsc/abis_nm_vty.c          |   19 +++-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/abis_om2000_vty.c      |    4 +-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_vty.c              |  200 +++++++++++++++++++++++------
 openbsc/src/libmsc/vty_interface_layer3.c |   12 +-
 4 files changed, 188 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)