Subject: openbsc.git branch master updated. 0.13.0-313-g1a14637
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 10:12:23 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  1a1463725bb6f3bb8435963eab3685220a2fbcca (commit)
       via  4ecc6877a2a2fd3244979ec4a8d13a2862f5e6a4 (commit)
       via  472f3bd1983431ace2353c96a23bb69860938104 (commit)
       via  bc3780a73fbe00bb7a9e42cc94511a369ba4a698 (commit)
       via  ecdf912ffb77c3971fb5c56e5a271c2583e6a593 (commit)
       via  3adb772853337666f4d926f2e297e154c25a3881 (commit)
       via  6ca9f4f5c33e114940f2f0e66df2b61cd37e0357 (commit)
       via  f8c42191dea8a5ef938ccb6be0038275e736c3cb (commit)
      from  93de8b259104aa05387e302a4ee6fd6f330bfee7 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=1a1463725bb6f3bb8435963eab3685220a2fbcca

commit 1a1463725bb6f3bb8435963eab3685220a2fbcca
Merge: 93de8b2 4ecc687
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Mar 6 11:10:30 2014 +0100

    Merge branch 'zecke/features/extended-control'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/doc/examples/osmo-bsc_nat/osmo-bsc_nat.cfg |   1 +
 openbsc/include/openbsc/gsm_data.h                 |   3 +
 openbsc/src/libbsc/Makefile.am                     |   2 +-
 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_ctrl_commands.c             | 165 +++++++++++++++++++++
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc/osmo_bsc_ctrl.c               |   9 +-
 openbsc/src/osmo-bsc_nat/bsc_nat_ctrl.c            | 123 ++++++++++++---
 openbsc/src/osmo-nitb/bsc_hack.c                   |   5 +
 openbsc/tests/ctrl_test_runner.py                  |  94 +++++++++++-
 openbsc/tests/vty_test_runner.py                   |   2 +-
 9 files changed, 380 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 openbsc/src/libbsc/bsc_ctrl_commands.c

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)