Subject: openbsc.git branch zecke/features/extended-control updated. 0.13.0-312-g4ecc687
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 10:09:48 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)".

The branch, zecke/features/extended-control has been updated
  discards  c5632de6acf937a91629bdcabdac1f266b3eba1d (commit)
       via  4ecc6877a2a2fd3244979ec4a8d13a2862f5e6a4 (commit)

This update added new revisions after undoing existing revisions.  That is
to say, the old revision is not a strict subset of the new revision.  This
situation occurs when you --force push a change and generate a repository
containing something like this:

 * -- * -- B -- O -- O -- O (c5632de6acf937a91629bdcabdac1f266b3eba1d)
            \
             N -- N -- N (4ecc6877a2a2fd3244979ec4a8d13a2862f5e6a4)

When this happens we assume that you've already had alert emails for all
of the O revisions, and so we here report only the revisions in the N
branch from the common base, B.

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/openbsc/commit/?id=4ecc6877a2a2fd3244979ec4a8d13a2862f5e6a4

commit 4ecc6877a2a2fd3244979ec4a8d13a2862f5e6a4
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Mar 4 15:38:00 2014 +0100

    nat: Add CTRL command test case for the new control commands

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 openbsc/tests/ctrl_test_runner.py | 8 ++++++--
 openbsc/tests/vty_test_runner.py  | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
The OpenBSC GSM Base Station Controller (+MSC/HLR/SGSN)