Subject: sdrangelove.git branch master updated. eeb7a07683c3a9b84304748f609019046cc696e3
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 22:14:39 GMT

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "Repository for OsmoSDR UI".

The branch, master has been updated
       via  eeb7a07683c3a9b84304748f609019046cc696e3 (commit)
      from  ba220b717a1ce135ccc756d1382b4bb38ee50f47 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgit.osmocom.org/sdrangelove/commit/?id=eeb7a07683c3a9b84304748f609019046cc696e3

commit eeb7a07683c3a9b84304748f609019046cc696e3
Author: Christian Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Nov 16 23:14:30 2013 +0100

    switch to new message mechanism without registration-voodoo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of changes:
 include-gpl/dsp/dspcommands.h                 | 98 +++++++++++----------------
 include/util/message.h                        | 49 ++++++++------
 plugins/channel/nfm/nfmdemod.cpp              |  6 +-
 plugins/channel/nfm/nfmdemod.h                |  6 +-
 plugins/channel/tcpsrc/tcpsrc.cpp             | 12 ++--
 plugins/channel/tcpsrc/tcpsrc.h               | 18 ++---
 plugins/channel/tcpsrc/tcpsrcgui.cpp          |  6 +-
 plugins/samplesource/osmosdr/osmosdrinput.cpp |  4 +-
 plugins/samplesource/osmosdr/osmosdrinput.h   |  6 +-
 plugins/samplesource/rtlsdr/rtlsdrgui.cpp     |  2 +-
 plugins/samplesource/rtlsdr/rtlsdrinput.cpp   |  6 +-
 plugins/samplesource/rtlsdr/rtlsdrinput.h     | 12 ++--
 sdrbase/dsp/channelizer.cpp                   |  4 +-
 sdrbase/dsp/dspcommands.cpp                   | 34 +++++-----
 sdrbase/dsp/dspengine.cpp                     | 30 ++++----
 sdrbase/dsp/scopevis.cpp                      |  4 +-
 sdrbase/dsp/spectrumvis.cpp                   |  2 +-
 sdrbase/dsp/threadedsamplesink.cpp            |  2 +-
 sdrbase/mainwindow.cpp                        |  7 +-
 sdrbase/plugin/pluginmanager.cpp              |  4 +-
 sdrbase/util/message.cpp                      | 84 +++++++----------------
 21 files changed, 178 insertions(+), 218 deletions(-)

hooks/post-receive
-- 
Repository for OsmoSDR UI